FMIC destroys another classic brand - no more Hamer

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n
    View Post

I suppose I should recognize some of these people. I'm guessing one of them is Eddie Van Halen. But all I see is pointy guitars and bad hair.

No EVH but Steve Vai is on there from when he was with Alcatrazz
    Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by ispunk
      View Post

I hate the 80s
      www.shoepedals.com

Comment

View Post

I hate the 80s
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• I have a Monaco III that is pretty much unlike any Gibson (or Fender for that matter), and it is a great instrument. It has a bigsby and 3 P-90's and has a ton of personality.

From the responses, it seems like people think they only did the pointy things...

Comment

• I have a Monaco III that is pretty much unlike any Gibson (or Fender for that matter), and it is a great instrument. It has a bigsby and 3 P-90's and has a ton of personality.

From the responses, it seems like people think they only did the pointy things...

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by dparr
              View Post

That has to be the most wretched thing I've ever seen.
              Benjamin Allison
              http://roestudios.com/
              http://benjamin-samuel.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by dparr
                View Post

That has to be the most wretched thing I've ever seen.
                Benjamin Allison
                http://roestudios.com/
                http://benjamin-samuel.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by fractal
                  View Post

I have a Monaco III that is pretty much unlike any Gibson (or Fender for that matter), and it is a great instrument. It has a bigsby and 3 P-90's and has a ton of personality.

Not pointy things. Gibson things!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by fractal
                    View Post

I have a Monaco III that is pretty much unlike any Gibson (or Fender for that matter), and it is a great instrument. It has a bigsby and 3 P-90's and has a ton of personality.

Not pointy things. Gibson things!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Pine Apple Slim
                      View Post

Just about every old Gretsch I ever saw had problems. Rotting binding mostly, but a lot of bad neck joints, crappy pots, and other niggles the Gibsons of the same age don't usually display. In the Baldwin era they got worse. If they wern't a little quirky then the wouldn't be a Gretsch, lol.

all true. my gretsch is one of the last from the original factory.

binding rot allllllll the ****************ing way. sounds awesome though
                      OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Pine Apple Slim
                        View Post

Just about every old Gretsch I ever saw had problems. Rotting binding mostly, but a lot of bad neck joints, crappy pots, and other niggles the Gibsons of the same age don't usually display. In the Baldwin era they got worse. If they wern't a little quirky then the wouldn't be a Gretsch, lol.

all true. my gretsch is one of the last from the original factory.

binding rot allllllll the ****************ing way. sounds awesome though
                        OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

View Post

Steve Stevens model on the right? I would kill for one of those.
                          Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

View Post

Steve Stevens model on the right? I would kill for one of those.
                            Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

• Hamer don't hurt 'em

Comment

• Hamer don't hurt 'em

Comment

Working...
                                X