Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eleven thousand dollars worth of Skreddy.

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally Posted by Inspector 71


    I'm only framus in my own mine.









    Originally Posted by riff ie


    black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
    likewise...









    Originally Posted by christianatl


    I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

    Comment


    • #92
      number at or very near retail: 7

      number priced below retail: 7

      number very rare or no longer made: 11

      number slightly marked up due to either vintage status (perhaps sounds different then current version) or no wait time: 4



      Yes; a full 79% are Big Muff variations (and I'm not counting the Supa Tone since it's a clone of a Colorsound Supa Tone Bender--technically different though not by much). I love to come out with new Muff tones (and retire old ones when their mojo part source dries up) and have done lots over the years, but my original designs stay the same, hence collectors don't usually buy multiples of SD, LM, & Echo.
      "The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions, and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralizes into oneself. This produces a tremendous energy which usually is locked up in the process of mental evasion and a general running away from life experiences." --Dilgo Kyhentse, Rinpoche

      Comment


      • #93
        number at or very near retail: 7

        number priced below retail: 7

        number very rare or no longer made: 11

        number slightly marked up due to either vintage status (perhaps sounds different then current version) or no wait time: 4



        Yes; a full 79% are Big Muff variations (and I'm not counting the Supa Tone since it's a clone of a Colorsound Supa Tone Bender--technically different though not by much). I love to come out with new Muff tones (and retire old ones when their mojo part source dries up) and have done lots over the years, but my original designs stay the same, hence collectors don't usually buy multiples of SD, LM, & Echo.
        "The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions, and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralizes into oneself. This produces a tremendous energy which usually is locked up in the process of mental evasion and a general running away from life experiences." --Dilgo Kyhentse, Rinpoche

        Comment


        • #94
          Make a skrecho with tap tempo!!!!!

          Comment


          • #95
            Make a skrecho with tap tempo!!!!!

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally Posted by Inspector 71


              I'm only framus in my own mine.









              Originally Posted by riff ie


              black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
              likewise...









              Originally Posted by christianatl


              I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally Posted by Inspector 71


                I'm only framus in my own mine.









                Originally Posted by riff ie


                black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                likewise...









                Originally Posted by christianatl


                I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

                Comment


                • #98






                  Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo
                  View Post

                  Make a skrecho with tap tempo!!!!!




                  Maybe this year.
                  "The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions, and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralizes into oneself. This produces a tremendous energy which usually is locked up in the process of mental evasion and a general running away from life experiences." --Dilgo Kyhentse, Rinpoche

                  Comment


                  • #99






                    Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo
                    View Post

                    Make a skrecho with tap tempo!!!!!




                    Maybe this year.
                    "The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions, and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralizes into oneself. This produces a tremendous energy which usually is locked up in the process of mental evasion and a general running away from life experiences." --Dilgo Kyhentse, Rinpoche

                    Comment


                    • I've never played a skreddy pedal.



                      I don't know why.
                      Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

                      Comment


                      • I've never played a skreddy pedal.



                        I don't know why.
                        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
                          View Post





                          **********

                          "Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

                          - George Carlin

                          "It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

                          - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

                          "The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

                          - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
                            View Post





                            **********

                            "Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

                            - George Carlin

                            "It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

                            - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

                            "The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

                            - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                              View Post

                              I've never played a skreddy pedal.



                              I don't know what I'm missing.




                              Fix't
                              **********

                              "Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

                              - George Carlin

                              "It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

                              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

                              "The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

                              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                                View Post

                                I've never played a skreddy pedal.



                                I don't know what I'm missing.




                                Fix't
                                **********

                                "Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

                                - George Carlin

                                "It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

                                - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

                                "The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

                                - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X