Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eleven thousand dollars worth of Skreddy.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're worth whatever people will pay for them. Capitalism bitches.

Skreddy make great stuff, and although I wouldn't pay that much for fuzz (I am quite content with my standard LM) people have been known to spend way more on less useful items.
    Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

Skreddy make great stuff, and although I wouldn't pay that much for fuzz (I am quite content with my standard LM) people have been known to spend way more on less useful items.
      Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

lol
        youtube
        music

Comment

lol
          youtube
          music

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jordanjordan
            View Post

that would be exactly zero from me, taking the capitalism bull by the horns bitches.
            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jordanjordan
              View Post

that would be exactly zero from me, taking the capitalism bull by the horns bitches.
              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NetStar
                View Post

One pedal is an A/B

Statistical manipulation at its best! Step right up.

But I do agree with most people here in that I'd never be able to stomach paying the asking price for some of those.
                Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NetStar
                  View Post

One pedal is an A/B

Statistical manipulation at its best! Step right up.

But I do agree with most people here in that I'd never be able to stomach paying the asking price for some of those.
                  Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                  Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Step right up to what? He took the average value of them, that's not manipulation.

Comment

Step right up to what? He took the average value of them, that's not manipulation.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah... and then picked out the cheapest of the bunch as an example of the egregious pricing.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Yeah... and then picked out the cheapest of the bunch as an example of the egregious pricing.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

There's some cool stuff there! I'd never even heard of the "Wall Buster"... I probably paid those same amounts for my Purple Ernie, and my Zero, and my Top Fuel, new.
                                GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X