Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eleven thousand dollars worth of Skreddy.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleven thousand dollars worth of Skreddy.

Well... eleven thousand and seventy five to be completely accurate. Holy ****************, Dave
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><font color="DimGray"><font color="Gray"><b>Guitars:</b></font> </font>G&amp;L ASAT Classic Custom &amp; Gibson Les Paul Studio || </font></font><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><b>Amp:</b> Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio <br />
    </font></font> <b>Pedalboard:</b> Disaster Area DPC-5 &gt; Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, </font></font><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><font color="Gray"><font size="1">Turbo Tuner, </font></font>Strymon Timeline &amp; Flint<br />
    <br />
    </font><b><font size="1"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/crxshdxmmy" target="_blank">My YouTube Channel</a></font></b></font></div>

yeah I saw that too.... I feel sorry for the suckers who buy them.

Comment

Comment

That big box mayonaise is pretty cool, though.

Comment

That big box mayonaise is pretty cool, though.

Comment

Definitely some high prices on the rare ones, but either way
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><font color="DimGray"><font color="Gray"><b>Guitars:</b></font> </font>G&amp;L ASAT Classic Custom &amp; Gibson Les Paul Studio || </font></font><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><b>Amp:</b> Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio <br />
            </font></font> <b>Pedalboard:</b> Disaster Area DPC-5 &gt; Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, </font></font><font color="Gray"><font size="1"><font color="Gray"><font size="1">Turbo Tuner, </font></font>Strymon Timeline &amp; Flint<br />
            <br />
            </font><b><font size="1"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/crxshdxmmy" target="_blank">My YouTube Channel</a></font></b></font></div>

Comment

<br />

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever
                View Post

but they're highly collectible

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Urinate Forever
                  View Post

but they're highly collectible

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh
                    View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh
                      View Post

Comment

I saw a couple Ernies at below retail, and the rest seem fairly pegged to market rates.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions, and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralizes into oneself. This produces a tremendous energy which usually is locked up in the process of mental evasion and a general running away from life experiences.&quot; --Dilgo Kyhentse, Rinpoche</font></div>

Comment

I saw a couple Ernies at below retail, and the rest seem fairly pegged to market rates.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions, and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralizes into oneself. This produces a tremendous energy which usually is locked up in the process of mental evasion and a general running away from life experiences.&quot; --Dilgo Kyhentse, Rinpoche</font></div>

Comment

Speak of the devil.

And I agree, Marc ... mostly in line with what most of those are going for. Even a few deals in the mix.
                            <br />

Comment

Speak of the devil.

And I agree, Marc ... mostly in line with what most of those are going for. Even a few deals in the mix.
                              <br />

Comment

Working...
                              X