Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss power supply rehouse

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boss power supply rehouse

    got sick of fixing mine all the time, so I rehoused the sumbitch.

    this one's a PSA-120, my next one will be an odschool ACA.



    started as a busted one of these







    soldered some new leads to the AC receptacle, reattatched the DC lead, stuffed it into a Hammond box







    the AC receptacle looks stupid on top, but it will save pedalboard real estate, I have a right angle AC cable as well so it won't stick up in the air.

    voila



    great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

  • #2
    That looks cool. If you move **************** around you could put a footswitch on top to power off your board.

    Comment


    • #3
      That looks cool. If you move **************** around you could put a footswitch on top to power off your board.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice.
        Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)


        Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice.
          Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)


          Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by k tone
            View Post

            That looks cool. If you move **************** around you could put a footswitch on top to power off your board.




            not a bad idea. I was thinking about putting a toggle switch with a big indicator light on it.









            Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
            View Post

            Nice.




            thanks, it should be way more reliable, so I think it was worth it.
            great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by k tone
              View Post

              That looks cool. If you move **************** around you could put a footswitch on top to power off your board.




              not a bad idea. I was thinking about putting a toggle switch with a big indicator light on it.









              Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
              View Post

              Nice.




              thanks, it should be way more reliable, so I think it was worth it.
              great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

              Comment


              • #8
                thats kick ass well done. though i've never had a boss psa fail on me
                YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

                Comment


                • #9
                  thats kick ass well done. though i've never had a boss psa fail on me
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks fantastic!
                    HOURS








                    Originally Posted by thegumbootman


                    I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

                    In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

                    I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks fantastic!
                      HOURS








                      Originally Posted by thegumbootman


                      I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

                      In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

                      I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                        View Post

                        thats kick ass well done. though i've never had a boss psa fail on me




                        the only problem I keep having with them is the cable fraying where it joins the housing, I have about 6 broken ones at home. I've repaired them numerous times, I guess I'm hard on my gear









                        Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                        View Post

                        Looks fantastic!




                        thanks Duncan, your new rig is amazing
                        great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                          View Post

                          thats kick ass well done. though i've never had a boss psa fail on me




                          the only problem I keep having with them is the cable fraying where it joins the housing, I have about 6 broken ones at home. I've repaired them numerous times, I guess I'm hard on my gear









                          Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                          View Post

                          Looks fantastic!




                          thanks Duncan, your new rig is amazing
                          great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looks great. It wouldn't it have been better to the input socket on the side? (just me i know!). That should last a lot longer then the normal wall-plug
                            Improve your guitar playing for as little as 99cents - www.ashleyjsaunders.com** 6 New books for 2013!! **

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Looks great. It wouldn't it have been better to the input socket on the side? (just me i know!). That should last a lot longer then the normal wall-plug
                              Improve your guitar playing for as little as 99cents - www.ashleyjsaunders.com** 6 New books for 2013!! **

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X