Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss power supply rehouse

got sick of fixing mine all the time, so I rehoused the sumbitch.

this one's a PSA-120, my next one will be an odschool ACA.

started as a busted one of these

soldered some new leads to the AC receptacle, reattatched the DC lead, stuffed it into a Hammond box

the AC receptacle looks stupid on top, but it will save pedalboard real estate, I have a right angle AC cable as well so it won't stick up in the air.

voila

great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

That looks cool. If you move **************** around you could put a footswitch on top to power off your board.

Comment

That looks cool. If you move **************** around you could put a footswitch on top to power off your board.

Comment

Nice.
        Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Nice.
          Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by k tone
            View Post

not a bad idea. I was thinking about putting a toggle switch with a big indicator light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
            View Post

Nice.

thanks, it should be way more reliable, so I think it was worth it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by k tone
              View Post

not a bad idea. I was thinking about putting a toggle switch with a big indicator light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
              View Post

Nice.

thanks, it should be way more reliable, so I think it was worth it.

Comment

thats kick ass well done. though i've never had a boss psa fail on me
                YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Looks fantastic!
                    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Looks fantastic!
                      HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                        View Post

the only problem I keep having with them is the cable fraying where it joins the housing, I have about 6 broken ones at home. I've repaired them numerous times, I guess I'm hard on my gear

Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                        View Post

Looks fantastic!

thanks Duncan, your new rig is amazing

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                          View Post

the only problem I keep having with them is the cable fraying where it joins the housing, I have about 6 broken ones at home. I've repaired them numerous times, I guess I'm hard on my gear

Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                          View Post

Looks fantastic!

thanks Duncan, your new rig is amazing

Comment

Looks great. It wouldn't it have been better to the input socket on the side? (just me i know!). That should last a lot longer then the normal wall-plug
                            Improve your guitar playing for as little as 99cents - www.ashleyjsaunders.com** 6 New books for 2013!! **

Comment

Looks great. It wouldn't it have been better to the input socket on the side? (just me i know!). That should last a lot longer then the normal wall-plug
                              Improve your guitar playing for as little as 99cents - www.ashleyjsaunders.com** 6 New books for 2013!! **

Comment

Working...
                              X