Which Looper pedal is good for me?

privatejoe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the new TC looper idn_smilie.gif which isn't even out yet and is pure simplicity and suck.

i'd get a simple RC-2. Even better for the same price if you just need it for practice, get a Boss DD-7, it has a 40 second looper mode which would probably be perfect. plus amazing stereo delay altogether. The DD-7 looper has no drum beats or quantization like the RC-2, but its simpler, and works great just for practicing like this. can probably find a used DD-7 for around $120.

• Members

the new TC looper idn_smilie.gif which isn't even out yet and is pure simplicity and suck.

i'd get a simple RC-2. Even better for the same price if you just need it for practice, get a Boss DD-7, it has a 40 second looper mode which would probably be perfect. plus amazing stereo delay altogether. The DD-7 looper has no drum beats or quantization like the RC-2, but its simpler, and works great just for practicing like this. can probably find a used DD-7 for around $120.

• Members

This one, because it's newest, therefore the best, lol. Actually it might work well, if you just want something very basic, which this one obviously is. Not out yet, should be affordable though.

49595FA6-A0A9-49E0-B690-3457B9D63838-454

Another option could be the Akai Headrush E2. The looper is basic, but works very well.

Next up are the Boss RC-3 and Digitech Solo XT, which offer a lot more bells and whistles, but are still small relatively speaking.

Or, if you have the need for a multi effects pedal, the Line 6 M9/13 has a terrific looper in it, plus a lot of other decent effects.

• Members

This one, because it's newest, therefore the best, lol. Actually it might work well, if you just want something very basic, which this one obviously is. Not out yet, should be affordable though.

49595FA6-A0A9-49E0-B690-3457B9D63838-454

Another option could be the Akai Headrush E2. The looper is basic, but works very well.

Next up are the Boss RC-3 and Digitech Solo XT, which offer a lot more bells and whistles, but are still small relatively speaking.

Or, if you have the need for a multi effects pedal, the Line 6 M9/13 has a terrific looper in it, plus a lot of other decent effects.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thom

View Post

Sounds like an RC-2 is more than capable enough for your needs. With the newer boss loopers that are available now, you should be able to find a used one cheapish.

I saw one for

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thom

View Post

Sounds like an RC-2 is more than capable enough for your needs. With the newer boss loopers that are available now, you should be able to find a used one cheapish.

I saw one for

• Members

rc2 is good..I had one. Only 40 drum patterns on it maybe 8 I actually had any use for. And rememeber to get the option (read: more money) footswitch or it is a hassle to turn the thing off. I think they remedied that in the rc3..but Im not sure..anyone know? Bueller? Bueller?

GtrGeorge

• Members

rc2 is good..I had one. Only 40 drum patterns on it maybe 8 I actually had any use for. And rememeber to get the option (read: more money) footswitch or it is a hassle to turn the thing off. I think they remedied that in the rc3..but Im not sure..anyone know? Bueller? Bueller?

GtrGeorge

• Members

I started with an RC-2, wetn through 5-6 other loopers, now have Boomerang II + Sidecar - AND the RC2. It's such a simple, good looper. You don't need the footswitch; it's a double-tap to stop, dead simple, you can even do it in time with the loop.

• Members

I started with an RC-2, wetn through 5-6 other loopers, now have Boomerang II + Sidecar - AND the RC2. It's such a simple, good looper. You don't need the footswitch; it's a double-tap to stop, dead simple, you can even do it in time with the loop.

Archived