X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strymon favorite switch/tap tempo

So I recently picked up a Flint and I love it but I would like to be able to use both of these features, does anybody know of any way to hook up both a favorite switch and a tap tempo?
    Music n such

Wow, that's a good question. I have no idea if it's even possible. Have you tried contacting Strymon? I suspect they could probably answer at least that much for you.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Wow, that's a good question. I have no idea if it's even possible. Have you tried contacting Strymon? I suspect they could probably answer at least that much for you.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

From what I've heard it's one or the other, can't do both.

Comment

It can combine reverb and trem.

Surely if there were a TRS Y cable of some sorts both a tap tempo and favourite switch could be used?
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.clockworkradio.co.uk/download/" target="_blank">http://www.clockworkradio.co.uk/download/</a><br />
          <br />
          <br />
          ^ Download 'Ubuntu' EP for free!</div>

Comment

Working...
          X