Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the hell did JC-120's get so damn expensive?

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by macadood
    View Post

    TOM pls! just 2 days ago you were telling me to get teh 120 over the 77.




    For the price that one was going for, yes haha. The 77 is just a more casually reasonable amp wattage/size in comparison.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

    Comment


    • #32
      I got a jc55 that's pretty cool

      Comment


      • #33
        I got a jc55 that's pretty cool

        Comment


        • #34
          anyone know where one might be able to find some spare knobs for these amps? direct from roland?
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

          Comment


          • #35
            anyone know where one might be able to find some spare knobs for these amps? direct from roland?
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

            Comment


            • #36
              Cheap as dirt around these parts...



              http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ445533762



              DW
              Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rhum

              Comment


              • #37
                Cheap as dirt around these parts...



                http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ445533762



                DW
                Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rhum

                Comment


                • #38






                  Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner
                  View Post

                  Cheap as dirt around these parts...



                  http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ445533762



                  DW




                  Yeah...they're cheap used. I was looking for new. They were only like $750 new a few years ago. Why the huge price jump?
                  "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor







                  Originally Posted by Shane Marley


                  Yeah, I guess I hate women...











                  Originally Posted by thefyn


                  I SO STUPID!

                  Comment


                  • #39






                    Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner
                    View Post

                    Cheap as dirt around these parts...



                    http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ445533762



                    DW




                    Yeah...they're cheap used. I was looking for new. They were only like $750 new a few years ago. Why the huge price jump?
                    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor







                    Originally Posted by Shane Marley


                    Yeah, I guess I hate women...











                    Originally Posted by thefyn


                    I SO STUPID!

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                      View Post

                      also, what is with all the Jazz Chorus hype lately? marvelous mapz




                      I dunno. the thread about the 77 came up and I immediately got JC gas for the first time ever after never giving them a second thought. I'm thinking it'd sound cool in stereo with an AC-30 running dirty? How do JC's take dirt pedals?
                      Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                        View Post

                        also, what is with all the Jazz Chorus hype lately? marvelous mapz




                        I dunno. the thread about the 77 came up and I immediately got JC gas for the first time ever after never giving them a second thought. I'm thinking it'd sound cool in stereo with an AC-30 running dirty? How do JC's take dirt pedals?
                        Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          dude, buy a vintage one. dont you dare buy a new one!
                          Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            dude, buy a vintage one. dont you dare buy a new one!
                            Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

                            Comment


                            • #44






                              Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                              View Post

                              dude, buy a vintage one. dont you dare buy a new one!




                              Mojo transistors?



                              I sure as **************** ain't paying $1200 for one.
                              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor







                              Originally Posted by Shane Marley


                              Yeah, I guess I hate women...











                              Originally Posted by thefyn


                              I SO STUPID!

                              Comment


                              • #45






                                Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                                View Post

                                dude, buy a vintage one. dont you dare buy a new one!




                                Mojo transistors?



                                I sure as **************** ain't paying $1200 for one.
                                "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor







                                Originally Posted by Shane Marley


                                Yeah, I guess I hate women...











                                Originally Posted by thefyn


                                I SO STUPID!

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X