X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Zetor
    View Post

I enjoyed that. This is good news, I wonder who works with him on the album.

Someone on TGP mentioned David Torn.
    ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

I love Bowie, and that track is exactly what I'd hope for from a 66 year old Bowie...

Who was the other face in the video?

Comment

I love Bowie, and that track is exactly what I'd hope for from a 66 year old Bowie...

Who was the other face in the video?

Comment

man, I wanted to see the Reality Tour so bad, that band was killer...the DVD of it is amazing! That new single sounds okay, not really enough to judge whether he still has "it".
          Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
          likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

man, I wanted to see the Reality Tour so bad, that band was killer...the DVD of it is amazing! That new single sounds okay, not really enough to judge whether he still has "it".
            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Bowie is da best. His voice now makes me sad.

youtube
              soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

Bowie is da best. His voice now makes me sad.

youtube
                soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

great video, great song. glad to hear him doing something with understated production - his last few efforts seemed a tad over-the-top IMO.

Comment

great video, great song. glad to hear him doing something with understated production - his last few efforts seemed a tad over-the-top IMO.

Comment

That was nice. Love the Berlin shots & references. Lived there for a while years ago -miss it.

Bowie created some great music in Berlin in the latter 70's. Hope he does it again.

Who IS that girl???

Comment

That was nice. Love the Berlin shots & references. Lived there for a while years ago -miss it.

Bowie created some great music in Berlin in the latter 70's. Hope he does it again.

Who IS that girl???

Comment

Big fan of Bowie - one of our most innovative and chameleon like musicians. Then I heard the single on the radio this morning, and it was pretty depressing stuff. Good luck to him and I hope the album is better.

Comment

Big fan of Bowie - one of our most innovative and chameleon like musicians. Then I heard the single on the radio this morning, and it was pretty depressing stuff. Good luck to him and I hope the album is better.

Comment

Happy b-day Bowie. Today I am exactly half your age. Hope you tour so I can see you live.
                              'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

Originally Posted by claytonjohn18

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Originally Posted by Agreed

I'm a witch out to curse your children

Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Musics: http://www.myspace.com/anhbaartshaffer

Comment

Happy b-day Bowie. Today I am exactly half your age. Hope you tour so I can see you live.
                                'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

Originally Posted by claytonjohn18

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Originally Posted by Agreed

I'm a witch out to curse your children

Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Musics: http://www.myspace.com/anhbaartshaffer

Comment

Working...
                                X