My landlord is a ______ (insert swearword here).

Kimme

• Members

Dude hates me and my roommates so much and wants us out of the house.
He's coming up with the weirdest {censored} all the time.
Can't speak to us without sounding like Lt. Dekker from Last Action Hero.
He gave us a warning a year ago because my roommate paid the rent a bit too late.
I was fine with that but now he's just being a dick.
Told us to clean the hallway (in december, it was snowing,there are living 12 people in the house who walk in and out all the time).
We cleaned the hallway in the morning, he came by in the evening yelling at us if we want to "{censored} with him" because the hall was already dirty again.
We are barely at home in the evening (one roommate works as a bartender, my other roomate and me are practicing in the evening) but according to him nobody can sleep at night because we are so loud.
We asked our neighbour, she said she never hears anything.
Today he came by to tell us that he's gonna get us out of the house no matter what.
We'll see...{censored}ing dick.

Anyone else has/had such a great landlord?

• Members

I'm going to court next month cause my old land lord is all kinds of crazy..

Trying to take $2500 of our bond for no reason.. A pretty simple case so I'm not sweating it but It sucks some people just try to do all they can to be a bad person...

Moved out on a "non" bin day and rubbish was left in the bin.. $150

Reseal Floors $700 (nothing is wrong with the floor?? And we were remnants for 12 months?) etc.. Haha

She is Middle Aged, single, has a moustache, owns several day care centres, hates kids and sports a wrist band (the type for sports injuries) she is the real life version of the trunchbull from Matilda.

• Members

I'm going to court next month cause my old land lord is all kinds of crazy..

Trying to take $2500 of our bond for no reason.. A pretty simple case so I'm not sweating it but It sucks some people just try to do all they can to be a bad person...

Moved out on a "non" bin day and rubbish was left in the bin.. $150

Reseal Floors $700 (nothing is wrong with the floor?? And we were remnants for 12 months?) etc.. Haha

She is Middle Aged, single, has a moustache, owns several day care centres, hates kids and sports a wrist band (the type for sports injuries) she is the real life version of the trunchbull from Matilda.

Archived