NAD

tattoedsailor

• Members
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLCQBxSG9hXHDXn-lHq9O
Just got this little jem for the house.. Shocked at how good sounds. Kinda reminds me of mini JCM 800. I absolutely love the loop in this amp. My delays and verbs sound awesome! Its a true effects serial loop that they improved from older edition (parallel loop). I primarily have been playing my new Gibson Les Paul P90 through it. I was able to get a real good Malcolm Young tone out of it. The clean channel sounds great with addition of reverb and tone knob. The older model was pretty bad. Its not the best amp for dirt pedals but you really don't need with this amp. I tried 3 different overdrives with it. SHOD, Hardwire CM-2 and SD1. SD1 was the best of bunch really nice for boosting drive channel for a little more gain. For studio/house amp its perfect. Keeps the wife/neighbors happy.

• Members

Congrats on the amp! Those things look really great, I could see myself using one for home purposes.

Rob Chapman is THE most annoying man on Youtube. He needs to cut his demo lengths down by about 75%, play some chords and riffs once in a while, and stop thinking he's some sort of celebrity and comedian. The least funny man I have ever seen.

Archived