X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echorec Vs Supa-Puss

So I'm looking to add a second delay again and I have been looking at these two, the Catalinbread Echorec and the Way Huge Supa-Puss. Anyone played them both? Looking for something that will work well in a live setting. Any other cool delays out there with modulation that I should be looking at?
    Good Transactions with: kismet78 (x3) // Dap99 // 22Tape // rdawk // T ned // Crxshdxmmy // placebo62 // thebazaar // Used666 // RDM // hivedestruction // gummodlx // elicious // Scarlet Theory // xtoby44x // claytonjohn18

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca
    View Post

So I'm looking to add a second delay again and I have been looking at these two, the Catalinbread Echorec and the Way Huge Supa-Puss. Anyone played them both? Looking for something that will work well in a live setting. Any other cool delays out there with modulation that I should be looking at?

Visual Sound Dual Tap or the Single Tap Delay.

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca
      View Post

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

of these two i'd get the Echorec

as far as other delays, if you have the space/money a Pigtronix echolution is top tier. maybe a XO DMM, subdecay Echobox, or Skrecho all are very nice.
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

as far as other delays, if you have the space/money a Pigtronix echolution is top tier. maybe a XO DMM, subdecay Echobox, or Skrecho all are very nice.
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

While I love my Supa Puss, I have heard many bad things about them from a lot of people. It looks like there are a lot of inconsistencies between pedals. If you were to go that route make sure you try whatever unit first.
            FS/FT:
            Tech 21 Ripper Bass Fuzz - $90
            M-Audio Axiom 49 Midi Controller - $160

Good deals with: Agreed, fuzzball, brandnewzo, leer43, stratedge09, tattoedsailor, Crxsh, chrisjnyc, tb_308, MadMax808, OnWingsOfLead, justdrum, orangekick

last.fm

Comment

While I love my Supa Puss, I have heard many bad things about them from a lot of people. It looks like there are a lot of inconsistencies between pedals. If you were to go that route make sure you try whatever unit first.
              FS/FT:
              Tech 21 Ripper Bass Fuzz - $90
              M-Audio Axiom 49 Midi Controller - $160

Good deals with: Agreed, fuzzball, brandnewzo, leer43, stratedge09, tattoedsailor, Crxsh, chrisjnyc, tb_308, MadMax808, OnWingsOfLead, justdrum, orangekick

last.fm

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
                View Post

So have you played it? Can you tell me how it performs live? Your Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                View Post

I think I'm leaning towards the Echorec... the Skretcho was in my mind too. I have a mod'd DMM now so I'm looking for a good companion... Echorec might be the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazinish
                View Post

Do you now what version yours is then? Do you notice the volume drop?
                Good Transactions with: kismet78 (x3) // Dap99 // 22Tape // rdawk // T ned // Crxshdxmmy // placebo62 // thebazaar // Used666 // RDM // hivedestruction // gummodlx // elicious // Scarlet Theory // xtoby44x // claytonjohn18

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
                  View Post

So have you played it? Can you tell me how it performs live? Your Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                  View Post

I think I'm leaning towards the Echorec... the Skretcho was in my mind too. I have a mod'd DMM now so I'm looking for a good companion... Echorec might be the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazinish
                  View Post

Do you now what version yours is then? Do you notice the volume drop?

Comment

Do you like to tap?
                    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Do you like to tap?
                      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Im curious of a comparison of the echorec vs the el capistan, as they do similar things.
                        Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

Im curious of a comparison of the echorec vs the el capistan, as they do similar things.
                          Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

the supa puss does some things well but it is a frustrating machine. Just when it sounds amazing, you try to add just a touch more delay and it oscillates to the stars!

Comment

the supa puss does some things well but it is a frustrating machine. Just when it sounds amazing, you try to add just a touch more delay and it oscillates to the stars!

Comment

Working...
                              X