Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum should be about many other things... including...

"I don't believe in God. But if I did... he would be a black, left-handed guitarist."

"David had a stone, but I... I had a wah wah pedal"

Comment

• Biel'd.
      good deals ::: heady dude | rockapede | Big Pimpin T | DeuceII | hotmess | Blitzraptor007 | rok-en-rol | jamdogg | Jules-RM | roaring20's | TomCray

Comment

• This was a good ride for sure.. I'm sad to see it end.

Well, I guess we have 10 days to keep it alive..
        Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
        Trade References

Comment

• hes probably in his bedroom right now trying to figure out how to hook up a drum kit to a gameboy and control it with a vacuum cleaner.

my favorite line from this epic masterpiece.

Comment

• so whats a ringstinger?

Prison + Bubba with cock studs + Jbrazz (I wuz framed) = ringstinger
            Member of the Epiphone Empire - where everyone is very "epi"!

2005 Epi Les Paul Classic
            Squier CV 50s Duo Sonic
            MIM Strat Std.
            Vox AD30VT
            Digitech RP500

My guitar playing has been likened to pulling a chimpanzee's testicles.

Comment

• my favorite line from this epic masterpiece.

there are some really classic entries in this thread.

wow......32,000 views.

hopefully it will be a WARNING to those that think they can scam someone over the internets
              long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
              magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
              twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

• my favorite line from this epic masterpiece.

'd so hard I at that one. Best post in this thread.
                "I don't believe in God. But if I did... he would be a black, left-handed guitarist."

"David had a stone, but I... I had a wah wah pedal"

Comment

• he shoulda bought a Tenori-On anyway --

Comment

• Posting just so I can find where I was when I come back later.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guitar projects: http://diystrat.blogspot.com

Comment

• i am HYPNOTIZED by jessica biel's ass.....damnit.....someone make it STOP!!!!

Comment

• i am HYPNOTIZED by jessica biel's ass.....damnit.....someone make it STOP!!!!

good deals ::: heady dude | rockapede | Big Pimpin T | DeuceII | hotmess | Blitzraptor007 | rok-en-rol | jamdogg | Jules-RM | roaring20's | TomCray

Comment

• Bobby D, you should get knighted after this thread.

..my favourite quote of this epic is in my sig...
                          Good deals with
                          petejt , Tb_308, SonicVI, Rileykill, Goodhonk, Juice, jordanjordan, Virex, ClickyClique and Jubb.

Comment

• [COLOR="Navy"]Finally... read from my last post til page 83..

I hope 'knobs' can really get his pedal back.
                            "Sing unto Him a a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise."
                            -Psalms 33:3
                            "Praise Him with tambourines and dancing. Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes."- Psalms 150:4

Marshall Valvestate -Vox Pathfinder 15R - Fulltone Fulldrive II - Joyo U.Drive - Proco RAT II - VS True Tone - Boss RV3 - EHX Small Clone - Custom Tremolo - Ibanez SA320 - Ibanez DE7 - Am Fender Strat

Check out my Flickr Photos
                            Our Church group site!!

Comment

• where the **************** have you been?

haha i have family in town so i haven't had much computer time

Bobby has been keeping me updated on the epicness of this thread but i really had no idea of the scope of it until i came in and saw we were up to 70 pages

btw this thread restores my faith in netstar, keep the sig, i hope we can be inter-friends again

Comment

• haha i have family in town so i haven't had much computer time

Bobby has been keeping me updated on the epicness of this thread but i really had no idea of the scope of it until i came in and saw we were up to 70 pages

btw this thread restores my faith in netstar, keep the sig, i hope we can be inter-friends again

netstar posted pics of himself on "the loo" earlier.....

this thread kept us all glued to the computer most of the day, and probably contributed to a lot of lost productivity, my own included!

Comment

Working...
                                X