First of all, please kill the 1/2 page of unnecessarily large headers

skr3ddy

• Members

I'm not sure how the old, **bleep** board managed to fit all the important stuff up top such that you could actually see the forum stuff, but really, having to scroll down a full page before any topics are visible is just stupid.  I can deal with adjusting to a new format, etc.  Just please get somebody who knows what they're doing involved and get rid of the horrendously large headers.  First, there's the vu-meter graphic at the top, which is a waste of space.  Then there's the first header where anything is actually located, and it's a full 4 times taller than it needs to be.  Etc., etc.  And the "announcement" section about yeah this is new and stuff; does that have to take up 1/2 a page?

• Members

Everything takes up too much space.  posts, thread titles, and yes the header.  Even on a 1080p monitor it seems too spread out.  Hopefully it gets better.

Word wrap doesnt seem to work in replies, I feel like i opened a file in notepad. LOL

The tag board on the right side makes it feel like the huffington post a couple years ago (which is still a terrible site, but not as bad as it used to be.

Archived