Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAMMSATION: new B******** "vintage" TM delay clonED !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No joke, no hoax,

but actually an NAMM-synchronous B*-inspired overnite-mod/spin-off of the "ARCDIVER",
    that indeed had been mentioned recently, and which can be seen on breadboard in above link...

The clips played are actually the live sound thru that rat`s nest,
    recorded ~10 minutes before posting

That new pedal
    is not intended to rival any lush tape delay,
    but warmly goes beyond that,
    up to the acoustic point, where an imaginary vibrant cat simultaneously
    is playing with all its 4 legs, teeth & tail with two ancient tapedelay`s
    tapeloops, capstans, and tension arms.

www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

All I can add is that the insanity of this weekend has almost killed me and if I don't go to bed now I'll kill you all so bye. Blam commercials because if I see ONE MORE ****************ING COMMERCIAL I WILL ****************ING KILL YOU ALL AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

g`nite, Wilbo!

for your sanity I edited that last paragraph into quotes, and embedded it in
        wink-smileys...

Comment

g`nite, Wilbo!

for your sanity I edited that last paragraph into quotes, and embedded it in
          wink-smileys...

I'm still so confused it hurts....but Wilbo will most likely be drunk for the rest of the weekend so worries. I'll see ya on the other side. Hopefully somebody else speaks Puretube.
          Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

I can't separate the fact from the sarcasm. . . so I'm going to have to wait until musikmesse to find out what this is.

Comment

I think all pedals designed by puretube should have a mad scientist theme for the art.

Comment

sorry, no new clip yet...

but just finished etching the first batch of PCBs:

tomorrow: soldering!

Comment

You're hand soldering surface mount components?

You are a god.

Comment

awesome, love the clip.
                    WWW.COPILOTFX.COM

Comment

You're hand soldering surface mount components?

Sure!

this summer I started producing my own analogue integrated circuits:

composed out of "handselected" ( ) SMD components...

Just need a very good compound now, to goop the uneek circuit ("UC"), to hide it from nosey (foreign) eyes of clonatorz.

[the chip to the left is just for size-comparison...]

Comment

Comment

Bonds forever? Would goop be good for velcroing the bottom of pedals?

Comment

sorry, no new clip yet...

but just finished etching the first batch of PCBs:

tomorrow: soldering!

I thought you weren't building anything right now. Just selling your ideas to EHX. Are these just prototypes, or are you going to sell them?
                            Effects Clips: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=818129

LOOK! I HAVE A SIGNATURE!!!!

Good deals with: natasmi, Funky Chowder

Comment

So every circuit board comes with a free battery? Is that what you're trying to tell us?
                              ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

puretube, mang, you are rad, but you need to comb your hair man,

no seriously...

other than that, youre a god. small g.

is it really all analog?
                                OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
                                X