How do you delete your acct?

Jules-RM

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm feeling like {censored} because I've been on chemo for 6 months. I don't know if I'm going to be alive in 3 years or not (seriously) and I want to limit my exposure to idiots. I only want to hear from people I care about, and I know none of you in RL. I'm also not that concerned about gear anymore for obvious reasons.

• Members

I got pissed off at the people in a certain mountain biking forum. Here's what I did to break my 'addiction'... Go to one of those websites that generates random passwords. Have it make a random password, the longer the better. Go to your forum profile and change your password to the 'random' one...you may have to type it in manually, twice. Go to your browser and make sure you clear the stored password. Highly unlikely you'll be able to remember a truly random password without having it cached on your browser or written down. You'll be able to view the forums but won't be able to post. Of course you can always go back and click the "I forgot my password" link on the login page, but if you're really serious about leaving here, you won't do that.

Or just post the Goatse pic.

• Members
How about if someone actually knows what the {censored} they are talking about give me a reply, the rest of you just stfu.

Alright then... The internet is a wonderful tool and source of entertainment. Part of it's beauty is that you have the choice to be apart of it or not. :)

• Members

I don't think you can... but you could go into settings-change password.... then just change your password to random letters and numbers that you couldn't possibly remember...... then just hit that 'log out' button in the top right.

Edit, I see someone got there before me.

• Members

Well, I'm feeling like {censored} because I've been on chemo for 6 months. I don't know if I'm going to be alive in 3 years or not (seriously) and I want to limit my exposure to idiots. I only want to hear from people I care about, and I know none of you in RL. I'm also not that concerned about gear anymore for obvious reasons.

well fair enough then. all the best to you, and that sucks.

i will say (from second hand experience...my mom went through breast cancer treatment) that your outlook on life will affect your recovery/quality of life. i hope your angry state is limited just to this forum. as hard as it may be, focusing on the positive things in your life & enjoying them will help tremendously.

i mean if you really want to be done with it, don't login in, don't come back.

good luck

• Members

good luck man :)

Archived