Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you delete your acct?

I'm sick of all the idiot ****************************s on here.

Anyone know how to delete your acct? I sent a PM to Phil, but he hasn't gotten back to me. I don't want to go all Devi Ever.
    Live Gutiars: Hagström Viking with Bigsby, Hagström Super Swede
    Amp: Vox AC30CCH w/ Avatar 2x12 (15w Weber Blue Dogs)
    EFX: T1M Mini Buffer>Loopmaster A/B Switcher [A:Barber Half Gainer, B:Barber Dirty Bomb]>Cusack More Louder>Loopmaster 4 Loop Switcher [1:PitchFactor, 2:Strymon Lex, 3:MXR Flanger, 4:TimeFactor]>Echo Park

Razorblade Monalisa @ Facebook

I think you have to fill out an I'm Taking This Too Seriously application.

Comment

I dont think you can. Just walk away, dont look back. Shut any email notifications

8==)
      Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I think you have to fill out an I'm Taking This Too Seriously application.

got him.
          good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
          soundcloud
          facebook

Comment

Get yourself banned. That always works.
            Originally Posted by 4nd3h

NC is a P&W thread

Comment

Jules, just take a break, and come back in a month or so. You'll be relaxed, and you'll still be able to buy ****************, and get solid advice from live sound and production.

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Internet- 1
                Jules- 0
                part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

And to think I've tried so hard not to be an idiot **************************** for you.

Comment

Yeah, snarky comments from people on my ignore list - that's what makes HCFX so good.

How about if someone actually knows what the **************** they are talking about give me a reply, the rest of you just stfu.
                    EFX: T1M Mini Buffer>Loopmaster A/B Switcher [A:Barber Half Gainer, B:Barber Dirty Bomb]>Cusack More Louder>Loopmaster 4 Loop Switcher [1:PitchFactor, 2:Strymon Lex, 3:MXR Flanger, 4:TimeFactor]>Echo Park

Comment

turn off the computer

Comment

Ah man, am I ignored? That sucks!

Comment

Ah man, am I ignored? That sucks!

You aren't, there's a couple that are. Mostly 20 something losers that haven't got a clue.

Comment

Jules there is some solid suggestins here, I like subs', we'd miss u if your gone for good. Your a cool dude.

Want to talk about it? How ya feelin?
                            Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

taking this waaaaay too seriously dude.

but if you really wanna have your account deleted....

pr0n bomb
                              Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Working...
                              X