Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you post youtube clips?

Has anyone figured that one out yet?

Also existing clips are not showing on IOS, while they used to show up as links, now they don't show up at all.

I think on insert link

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Comment

Lol it works on the mobile site. I see the same thing with the full version. Emoticons don't work on mobile though.
    good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

for me it keeps thinking i'm on a mobile even tho i'm on a desktop. kind of annoying.
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• eti313
        eti313 commented
        Editing a comment

Working...
    X