0:16 -- the way he emphasizes Boss US with a little fist action

0:31 -- chuckle as he says "that's right:

0:51 -- "Ladies and gentlemen -- let's hear a couple tones."

15 -- the pause before he starts playing

1:27 -- the grin

1:42 -- the grimmace

1:45 -- the grin

2:40 -- multiple fists pumps
    And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

Johnny DeMarco IS God.

Comment

Do you know how awesome Johnny DeMarco is?

He is so awesome he makes Tom Sellecks mustache jealous.
        "I don't believe in God. But if I did... he would be a black, left-handed guitarist."

"David had a stone, but I... I had a wah wah pedal"

Comment

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My fave DeMarco moment... "Forget about it!"
          Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Johnny Demarco just made me consider the FBM-1
            Originally Posted by EL KABONG

On Mayers playing... I think he is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

i love this thread so much

Comment

My fave DeMarco moment... "Forget about it!"

HA! How 'bout the double multi-finger taps @ 1:55? Don't forget the scalloped frets. SHREDDER CITY!
                Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Originally Posted by fenderdude

I hate harmony central because of all the trolls.

Comment

they just do it for all the free gear
                  Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

"Bring out all your pedalz. LET'S ROCK!"

He sure is one dynamic chap.

Now, I'd love to see a video demo of DeMarco with Mike Matthews rocking next to him. That would be pure TOTAL BITCHCOAT WINSAUCE.
                    Good deals: cpage86, H.R. Shove and Stuff, lank81, Crxsh, Agreed, izesca, thisISjoel, Dr. Picklebottom, sameoldbluesman, themeanreds, Andy315, O'Rourke, dcindc, kgraber, djfrank, CicadaSilence, zygoat, jimihalen, Pointer, letsgocoyote

Comment

Freddy DeMarco in the house!

Comment

Larry Demarco

seriously Vox/Korg, Boss/Roland and EHX these guys have it all
                        Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Freddy DeMarco in the house!

FREDDY?

Good deals: cpage86, H.R. Shove and Stuff, lank81, Crxsh, Agreed, izesca, thisISjoel, Dr. Picklebottom, sameoldbluesman, themeanreds, Andy315, O'Rourke, dcindc, kgraber, djfrank, CicadaSilence, zygoat, jimihalen, Pointer, letsgocoyote

Comment

Anything linked with the name "DeMarco" is pure win. Except some of the pedals that are demoed.
                            Good deals: WAWBanks, AimmarCair, MPH, Eshu, AidyCM, Daysofspeed, Arcaneaether, ChuckNorris1982, Snufkino x2, Sikor, Jakkeh, Aksman, Messiah, Barnaby Hardly, Raelm (eBay), Ex-Cowboy, Zoidberg (eBay), MaximusBassMan, SG1, The P-ManBlogMusicFormerly known as Mike_Muse_Rage

Comment

FREDDY?

POST MOAR DEMARCO LOLZ
                              good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                              soundcloud
                              facebook

Comment

Johnny rules, the rest of the pedal demo guys are fools. All hail the DeMarco!!

Comment

Working...
                                X