Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AUTHENTIC Johnny DeMarco Appreciation Lounge

A TRIBUTE THREAD TO THE ONE, THE ONLY

[COLOR="Red"]Johnny DeMarco

This unsung effects genius and full time Boss spokesman is a multifaceted, complex renaissance man, but I really dig him because he loves to ROCK!

Anything you want to post to show your appreciation is game -- videos, pics, love letters or even fan fiction -- it's all game.

I'll start it off. Here our hero turns something as bland as a demo for the
    Boss LS-2 line selector into a mesmerizing video spectacle:

Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Originally Posted by fenderdude

I hate harmony central because of all the trolls.

i him

was REALLY depressed Roland/BOSS ain't gonna be at NAMM
    long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
    magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
    twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

No Johnny DeMarco discussion is complete without The Entertainer.
      If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

i him

was REALLY depressed Roland/BOSS ain't gonna be at NAMM

If he's not going to be there, what's the point of going? Johnny DeMarco is the show!
        Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Comment

ma hero
          Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

I can't imagine a bigger douche.
            http://www.banpuppymills.com/

Comment

lol @ first vid

Comment

haha
                Fender/Gibson - Pedals - Vox AC30
                Please read my posts as if Bill Cosby were speaking directly to you.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Gear Selloff: Best Offer Accepted.

Comment

epic tonez
                  ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
                  Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

If he's not going to be there, what's the point of going? Johnny DeMarco is the show!

i know...i emailed him to see what's up, and to hopefully meet up with him and do an "hcfx" interview with me and newark....

no Roland....no Fender.....and a few others no show.

summer NAMM is OVER!

Comment

hes sooo cool.
                      Good Trades/Deals

ReverbNation - Honest Thieves
                      FaceBook - Honest Thieves

Music
                      Jars of Clay - MuteMath - Foo Fighters - Smashing Pumpkins - Led Zeppelin - Iron & Wine (to relax by)

Comment

I love the "We both know that was hella awesome" look at 2:44.

Comment

in on page 1!

epic thread. long overdue.

also, major props on "authentic" over "official"

its like, unless Phil started it, who the **************** gave you the authority to call something official? WTF?!?!

Comment

i know...i emailed him to see what's up, and to hopefully meet up with him and do an "hcfx" interview with me and newark....

It would be soooooo rad to get an interview with the legend! Get inside that head and find out what secrets are hidden away. We could have members post questions they'd like to ask and choose the best.

Comment

I can't imagine a bigger douche.

not cool, man....not cool

Comment

Working...
                              X