Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARC Effects B3 buzzaround demo (Aaron SS content)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARC Effects B3 buzzaround demo (Aaron SS content)

Some sweet toanz in here. Really awesome buzzaround version!!

and as always, Aaron does top notch work--check it:

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

1) looks great
    2) the building quality is excellent
    3) the most important thing, sounds sweet.

That's definitely a great fuzz.
    Congratz Aaron, awesome work
    Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

As always, Aaron does a great job and I would love to own some of his pedals when the funds get better. At the moment, I simply can't afford any of his stuff
      Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

$165 is a steal for the build quality (and toanz) involved here.
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Comment

Honk thinks it's sexy when his wife puts on "lingery".

Comment

hahaha
              Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

tambor

Comment

and as always, Aaron does top notch work--check it:

that footswitch wiring, I thought I knew how to look at those things and which poles "flip" to which when the switch is pressed, but on my phone that looks weird... ???
                  FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Sounds awesome. Are they really only $165? That's pretty crazy actually. I'm pretty sure guys (myself included) would pay $200 for a nice fuzz even without fancy ass aesthetics.

Nice demo HiwattenthusiastRobert
                    Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

9520575 commented
                      Editing a comment

Bump 

I want one of these now.

Sounds awesome. Are they really only $165? That's pretty crazy actually. I'm pretty sure guys (myself included) would pay $200 for a nice fuzz even without fancy ass aesthetics.

Nice demo HiwattenthusiastRobert

thanks mang! and yes, it's a killer deal imho.

Comment

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

mini Jackie-O broke into my house and stole me B3.

Comment

looks like dr girlfriend.

Comment

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

Working...
                            X