Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please post clips of what your trannies sound like

Comment

In before Rocky Horror .gif
      FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

I'll do a demo soon. But YouTube blows for fuzz comparisons.
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

I had a red reverse FF 7 years ago with spam cans...wish I didn't let it go.

Wasn't that thing almost 300 dollars !? oke:

Not everyone here is 20 years old and working part time in the food industry. just sayin'
          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
          outstripping us on every side
          were space maturing.

Comment

Congrats dude love the fuzz factory

Comment

cool bro, I used an NOS russian germ I got from melx in this one

looks like this

I call em flying saucers

sounds pretty awesome bro. This one has a lot of low end warmth and still gets really hairy and wild.

Comment

looks like this

I call em flying saucers

sounds pretty awesome bro. This one has a lot of low end warmth and still gets really hairy and wild.

so much for the myth that teh blacks have longer leads.
                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

hairy and wild
                  Grind
                  http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

Here they are:

Comment

All my lawyer friends have those
                      O)))

Comment

cool cans bob

Comment

Here they are:

We have some trans at work that "look" similar to these. Can you get any Part#s or specs for these?
                          '95 Fender Tele Special/'85 Fender Performer/Danelectro 6|12 Doubleneck/Odyssey Fretless Bass/Emperador Barney Kessel Clone/Hardtail Partscater/Epiphone Firebird->-Zvex Mastotron->-Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone->-Catalinbread Naga Viper->-Catalinbread Teaser Stallion->-Catalinbread SFT->-Catalinbread RAH->-Crybaby 95Q->-Egnater Tweaker-[Line 6 M13 in Loop]

Comment

as you can kind of see from the pic--the markings are scratched/worn off. maybe Vex knows?

Comment

I think the spam can FF compares nicely to old tone benders, fuzz faces, and big muffs. It can do it all.

Comment

russians in robo's pic are mp26b, theyre pnp, i have a few

Comment

Working...
                                X