Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S A FACTORY OF FUZZ

So after watching that Nels Cline Rig Rundown (again), I have decided that I must possess a Fuzz Factory.

Thoughts?
    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Hell yeah. Here's mine. There are almost too many possibilities. That's the problem with this pedal.
    good deals w/ pbone, sh333, homestar_kevin, johnrambo, the future king, MrMunky, Iamtehcure, miggy01, hangwire, pfindeis, Virex, orangesix, PurpleStrat, Exdeath, nickthebrick, devi ever, Crxshdxmmy, heykenny, letsgocoyote, Scarlet Theory, Free the Guilty, fruvai, friendlybunny, yannickbasset, duderanimous, vintageroad, jgs61, Vinhoff, leer43, hurleysurf, zygoat, lewzer, sodium_23, M-dawg, thefragile103, Blewbyou, StopReferencing, itkindaworks, Amplifier Worship

Comment

God damn. That is sweet.

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

BTW I checked for your EP yesterday at Waterloo records. I am dissapoint
        good deals w/ pbone, sh333, homestar_kevin, johnrambo, the future king, MrMunky, Iamtehcure, miggy01, hangwire, pfindeis, Virex, orangesix, PurpleStrat, Exdeath, nickthebrick, devi ever, Crxshdxmmy, heykenny, letsgocoyote, Scarlet Theory, Free the Guilty, fruvai, friendlybunny, yannickbasset, duderanimous, vintageroad, jgs61, Vinhoff, leer43, hurleysurf, zygoat, lewzer, sodium_23, M-dawg, thefragile103, Blewbyou, StopReferencing, itkindaworks, Amplifier Worship

Comment

yes yes yes yes
          soundcloud.com/nonlocality
          nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

I think it's one of the coolest fuzzes ever made. It certainly makes you play differently if you're open to it. Do want.

Comment

Oh man. Some of the settings w glitchy decay. Teh awesome.

Comment

My fave was when I set it up for a Mk.1 Tonebender style rip that decayed into a smooth but random oscillation - I got lost in that sound for a good hour.

Truly one of the greats.

Comment

I think it's one of the coolest fuzzes ever made. It certainly makes you play differently if you're open to it. Do want.

plus won! plus won sausand.

its a great pedal, stayed while alot of my older vintage pieces went.
                  OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

BTW I checked for your EP yesterday at Waterloo records. I am dissapoint

Where is Waterloo?

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

Where is Waterloo?

It's the best record store on the planet. Austin was called Waterloo before it was renamed after Stephen F. Austin. They are seriously expanding their vinyl selection.

Comment

I think our EP is sold out. They may repress when we release our full-length record. Dunno.

More importantly

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

Having owned an early "Aughts" Fuzz Probe (which is a FF with the Stab knob hooked up to the copper plate) and a more recent Vexter FF, and after reading and watching a few demos, I am convinced the early "Aughts" FFs had something more interesting going on.

The only reason I sold my old Fuzz Probe was because it was too big and I rarely used the plate so I sold it and got a Vexter and I was really disappointed. It just did not have the same mojo, at all. That Fuzz Probe, when I dialed it in just right, had some very cool unique **************** going on. The Vexter was much blander.

You also have to watch out for buffering and impedance going in cause some buffering will make the Vexter sound like total ass.

Comment

Not really interested in the Vexter, but good lookin' out!

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

Buffering with screw with any oscillating fuzz, not just the Vexter FWIW.

Comment

Working...
                              X