Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Need a delay pedal that can do 4 sounds.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a delay pedal that can do 4 sounds.

1. like the lead in Zep's you shook me

2. like the start of g n r's welcome o the jungle

3. like the bow solo in zep's live version of dazed n confused

4. wont alter guitar sound when off

There's a good bit of some sort of reverb in Dazed, otherwise, any analog delay with true bypass will be fine. Some digital delays do the sound well also, the discontinued DE7 would be a great cheap experiment.

Budget?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a target="_blank" href="http://www.tauntr.com/">Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!</a><br><br><br><br>Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the <font color="Red">Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You</font> club!<br><br><br><br>&quot;In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled &quot;Rhythm&quot;, while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists.&quot; -Flatspotter</div>

Comment

Timeline

<div class="signaturecontainer"><i><br />
    Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011</i><br />
    <br />
    <font face="Arial Narrow"><font size="2"><b><a href="http://twitter.com/Jenesis" target="_blank">@Jenesis</a></b></font></font></div>

Comment

Yes, timeline

Or

Any delay pedal
      Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• TomVanDeven
        TomVanDeven commented
        Editing a comment
        EQD Dispatch Master. Get that verb up for Dazed, and leave it at zero and use just the delay for the others.

dd-20

Comment

• thom
        thom commented
        Editing a comment

+3 DL-4. Especially if you want to be able to acces all those sounds on the fly, using presest and all. You might want to have it modded for better bypass and twice the presets btw.

I've been buying and selling delay peds like a motherbleeper, but I can't for the life of me find a good reason to flip my old DL-4. Bang for the buck whise the only silmilar modeler I can think of that comes close: Vox Delaylab. But I don't think it has the swell mode, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an equally awesome looper 

^Translation:

Costumes veiled 2013 Accessories 2014 Accessories 2013 Dresses 2014 Dresses 2013 Shoes 2014 Shoes 2013 Shoes 2014 Shoes 2013 Bags 2014

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Working...
      X