Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched that demo 100 times - and again - great sounding pedal, amazing good demo

i'll send a mail to Mr. Klinger

Glad to help. Give Shaun my regards if you catch up with him.

Cheers,

B
    Disclosure: I have mutual agreements with PRS, Smitty Custom Guitars, HIWATT UK, Laney Amplification, Providence, Free The Tone, Lava Cables, Voodoo Lab and several dozen pedal companies whom I've bartered videos-for-pedals with.
    Youtube channels 1 & 2.

Comment

why the hell did Skinpimp go from this graphic:

to a stupid tribal tattoo!

. after looking at ALL my options for a Buzzaround clone, i really am not diggin' the Skinpimp version that much the more i hear it.
      this one is way more the voicing i'm looking for.
      Originally Posted by Operator

I wish I could go back in time and punch Floyd Rose in the face.

Comment

Had a three-knob SP Buzzaround. (like the one above). It is a damn fine-sounding pedal. Can't go wrong! I don't think the new ones have a battery tray though, meaning you gotta have a screwdriver to change batteries. Who the **************** has that kind of time?!

Comment

White people.
          FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

hmmm...this makes me want to make some kind of robert fripp fuzz that has an input tone control so you don't have to fool with your guitar tone controls when you turn it on.
            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

that klinger thing looks damn cool. turret board for da mojo
              Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Those era fuzz thingers are hella expensive.

The skinpimp is cool because it has the volume knob.
                The original/most clones do not...you sorta have to balance the tonal controls to get the right volume.
                Run!

There are some that call me... Morningstaru?

Comment

Those era fuzz thingers are hella expensive.

The skinpimp is cool because it has the volume knob.
                  The original/most clones do not...you sorta have to balance the tonal controls to get the right volume.

This is true. I added a master to my upcoming "Reacharound" as you sacrifice biasing options without.

I have had both the Skin Pimp (2 CV7003 and 1 B175) and the Montgomery Appliances (Higher gain, 3 AC125 up for grabs, 180 shipped mint)
                  Ryan shot for a more subtle tuning. It's smooth and the sustain control has many sweet spots like straight up 120 nails a good Jimmy Page bender tone. The tranny's cascade very well.

Tranny selection is paramount in a Buzzarounds. A well tuned one will sustain with the gain or your guitar volume low with no artifacts or sputtering gated decay. Sockets are a good option if you are to build one..
                  Originally Posted by six acre lake

Just don't give a **************** and get a three year old to make it look retarded like the Trombetta stuff.

"Handmade Sonic Art" www.paultrombetta.com

PTD On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PTD-pa...445097?sk=wall

Comment

This is true. I added a master to my upcoming "Reacharound" as you sacrifice biasing options without.

Love the name
                    Run!

There are some that call me... Morningstaru?

Comment

That sounds amaaaaazing.
                      {For Sale}
                      Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

I have had both the Skin Pimp (2 CV7003 and 1 B175)

So Paul, does this mean you're hanging on to my old SP? It is a great pedal! I'd love to give yours a try some day.

Comment

many brands builds clones... but dunno wich one is good

http://erafuzz.com/home.html Era Fuzz is one of the first hits on google - never heard that name.

P.S.: just read a. heard good things about creepy fingers...

FWIW all buzarounds have a bias control. Its called "Balance" on a Buzzaround.

This is the one I make:

(top left)

inside

Comment

So Paul, does this mean you're hanging on to my old SP? It is a great pedal! I'd love to give yours a try some day.

Yea, I love the art. Beautifully done inside and out. I'm shooting for the same base buzzaround tone with options for bass, treble, a hard gate "seize" switch, master vol. NPN Ge.

I would keep the Montgomery too, (it was one of my keepers. The size is great, beautiful build) I'm trying to fund a run of prefabbed mini encloseures and the deposit cleaned me out.
                            Originally Posted by six acre lake

Just don't give a **************** and get a three year old to make it look retarded like the Trombetta stuff.

"Handmade Sonic Art" www.paultrombetta.com

PTD On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PTD-pa...445097?sk=wall

Comment

FWIW all buzarounds have a bias control. Its called "Balance" on a Buzzaround.

This is the one I make:

(top left)

inside

ah yes... i posted "bias knob" i know it is a Levelcontrol... i am way to confused sometimes thanks
                              Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

hey Dave - is it possible to get one of your older buzzaounds? like the one in the video? sorry cant find good pics. it was the one Kayzer owned a time...

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

Working...
                                X