Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happens now to stickies like the spam?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happens now to stickies like the spam?

It was good like that. Did I miss the memo about them being somewhere specific or am I just blind?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Spam:<br><br><font size="2"><b><br><br><br><br><br><br><font size="2"><br><br>Selling:<br><br><br><br>Nothing.< br><br><br><br><br>WTB:<br>Catalinbread Merkin Fuzz<br><br>Gibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone<br></font></b><br><br></font></div>

The spam threads have been "floated" (Lithium-speak for stickied) and should be at the top of the forum's thread list. I'll continue to update them weekly, as usual.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Cisco
      Cisco commented
      Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

The spam threads have been "floated" (Lithium-speak for stickied) and should be at the top of the forum's thread list. I'll continue to update them weekly, as usual.

spok

Attached Files

I can't see any stickies either.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><i><br />
    Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011</i><br />
    <br />
    <font face="Arial Narrow"><font size="2"><b><a href="http://twitter.com/Jenesis" target="_blank">@Jenesis</a></b></font></font></div>

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment

How about now?

There's a couple of different things in the board options - one is float to top (which I'm starting to think is done on an individual  basis - you can sticky threads for yourself) and also a float to top for all users option. I converted all the stickies to the later option, and unless I miss my guess, that should make them appear as "stuck" for all users, and not just me. Sorry about that guys... I'm still getting familiar and used to all the new stuff too.

Working...
X