No announcement yet.

NPD: Flanger Hoax AKA: Big Box of WTF

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Flanger Hoax AKA: Big Box of WTF

So, this thing is **bleep** ridiculous. I've had it for an hour or two and Ive already got a couple sounds Im happy with. I stole some basic starting points from a youtube video and just started tweeking knobs and seeing how the controls interact. I don't know if I'll ever have an actual use for it, but its got a ton of stoner-time appeal.

Flanger Hoax

Attached Files
    ...BECAUSE NOTHING REMAINED neither law nor political institution nor patriotism that could induce any sense of shame in the men of violence.- Appian(I used to be a lurker, named highwayone73.)

Congrats! I thought about picking one up too, especially since they are discontinued now

--------
    GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
    Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
    You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

• Otisface
      Otisface commented
      Editing a comment

Didn't know they were discontinued. I was just excited to see something decent come through the pawn shop. Generally that place is a graveyard of Starcasters and BC Rich abominations.

It is definitely entertaining, I still might have to get a simple chorus pedal to cover some basic sounds, but there are ton of options in the FH.

• majafa
      majafa commented
      Editing a comment

Let It Burn... wrote:

Congrats! I thought about picking one up too, especially since they are discontinued now

when did they discontinue them? they're still listed on the EHX website and still available at the few places I checked.

Not to spam, but I might be letting one go soon if anyone is looking... I don't see any spam thread sticky
    FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Working...
    X