Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like a s#!*storm force 4 happened here while I was at work...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like a s#!*storm force 4 happened here while I was at work...

PLAY

Alternate tunings blog

Indépendantiste Québecois
    Athée intégriste

wait, did it get deleted?
    Good People

Comment

you missed nothing. It was the usual paul-itics that ended up censored through deletion.

Comment

it seems to be gone
        All for Him

SPAM-----Good Dealings with-----My Pedal Board for now

Hello

Comment

all my paul puns!! No!!!~!!~~~!~

Comment

A-Paul-agize shall live forever in the hearts and minds of all forumites
            Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

Can anyone give a brief summary?
              Good deals with
              petejt , Tb_308, SonicVI, Rileykill, Goodhonk, Juice, jordanjordan, Virex, ClickyClique and Jubb.

Comment

Can't listen to this until I'm done hearing Exile on Main Street and downed this glass of Crown Royal
                ~Zig al-din
                good peeps:
                jacobhf, ambient & company, 3vcos, jrkirkish, Nich, young_grandma,

Comment

It was a-Paul-ing, frankly
                  good deals w/ pbone, sh333, homestar_kevin, johnrambo, the future king, MrMunky, Iamtehcure, miggy01, hangwire, pfindeis, Virex, orangesix, PurpleStrat, Exdeath, nickthebrick, devi ever, Crxshdxmmy, heykenny, letsgocoyote, Scarlet Theory, Free the Guilty, fruvai, friendlybunny, yannickbasset, duderanimous, vintageroad, jgs61, Vinhoff, leer43, hurleysurf, zygoat, lewzer, sodium_23, M-dawg, thefragile103, Blewbyou, StopReferencing, itkindaworks, Amplifier Worship

Comment

no!!!!!

Comment

you missed nothing. It was the usual paul-itics that ended up censored through deletion.

I'm really getting tired of your censorship type comments.

It's a privately owned forum, and we set the rules here. If you don't like them, you can start your own site, or go elsewhere.

If I feel the need to remove a thread due to things getting out of hand, or because I am asked to remove it by the OP or someone the thread is about, and I agree that doing so is a good idea, I'll do it - your comments of "censorship" notwithstanding.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

TGP thread got deleted too
                        Satisfied customer of:
                        www.raveonguitarworks.com Great custom sized pedalboards
                        www.blackouteffectors.com
                        www.tonefactor.com

Comment

BTW Northstar, no cursing in thread titles please.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

we were talking paul-ygraphing garrett for the a-paul-ing website on geo-paul-city
                            it was a huge paul-ygamy!

Comment

BTW Northstar, no cursing in thread titles please.

YES SIR

BTW, I made a mistake in thread title. Word "like" is missing. I have a reputation to uphold as a grammar nazi...
                              PLAY

Alternate tunings blog

Indépendantiste Québecois
                              Athée intégriste

Comment

Working...
                              X