Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a real OCTAFUZZ???

So someone wants to sell me this Octafuzz but there are a few red flags:

1) Its RED! Even a google image search doesnt pull up a single picture of a red one

2) The shape of the chassy on the blue originals I see is different than what I have

3) Everything is a sticker instead of being screen printed (ie: vol, input, octafuzz, #145 label)

Now that being said, if this was only Octafuzz #145 its possible this is how production was this early on....but i really have no idea.

Have you ever seen something like this? Is it a fake? How can I tell? Thanks guys!!

IMG\_5384.jpgIMG\_5385.jpgIMG\_5386.jpgIMG\_5388.jpgIMG\_5389.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Through Kurt I saw the beauty of minimalism and the importance of music that's stripped down.”<br />
    Dave Grohl</div>

Looks cool ;-)

Real user: Elessar [Sly] but the new site won't let me confirm my e-mail address! Please can someone sort this out =[<br><br>Elessar [Sly] Post count 4,277<br>Selling Digitech RP3

Comment

it does look cool! but is it a fake?

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Through Kurt I saw the beauty of minimalism and the importance of music that's stripped down.”<br />
      Dave Grohl</div>

Comment

• xrleroyx
        xrleroyx commented
        Editing a comment
        Or does it sound good?

It looks legit to me.
      Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Looks real. Looks like an early octa built into a early 90s fd case, before he went with the custom enclosures. Even the label font on 145 looks like the labelled fds I've seen.

Comment

• aj_guitarist
          aj_guitarist commented
          Editing a comment

Does it matter is it sound great? I know paying for a fake sucks but if it sounds good and you get it for a good price then i'd go for it!

Working...
      X