Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Moog synth: the Sub Phatty

Latest Member of Phatty Family is the Grittiest Moog Synth Ever

Moog Music is proud to introduce the Sub Phatty analog synthesizer, a 25 full-size key, 31 knob production instrument that melds the soul and functionality of vintage analog synthesizers with new and unique sound design tools. Building on the tradition of Moog

My band: These Mountains Are Ghosts

GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove

Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

I really wanted a Lil Phatty, but now I think the Sub Phatty might be the way to go. 

Comment

• cryptosonic
      cryptosonic commented
      Editing a comment

jrrshop.com is doing a 15% discount for all pre-orders including the Sub Phatty and the new EQD pedals. Use code PreOrder15

I've seen it before.. Wow!!
    Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

• humancertainty
      humancertainty commented
      Editing a comment

I was really excited about this until I found out that there are no CV outs on it. Too bad. If that ends up being available as an aftermarktet mod like they do on the Little Phatty, I'll definitely pick one up.

The Korg MS-20 reissue looks pretty great, though.

How much will be the sub-phatty?
    Later this year I'd like to get into synths world. Wa thinking at a phatty, sub-phatty or an arturia mini brute
    Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

• placebo62
      placebo62 commented
      Editing a comment

Can someone explain to me why this would be a better buy than the regular Phatty, price aside?

Working...
X