Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Strymon killer

Attempted competitor at the very least.
    Decolonize

Comment

I wonder if has an analog through dry path. My TC and Eventide have this and, when coupled with a well-designed parallel loop, the preservation of an amps natural tone is astounding.

Comment

I'd have thought a parallel loop would pretty much render the dry path/ bypassed sound an irrelevance?
        Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
        http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

yeah, it's basically a DL4
          --------
          GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
          Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
          You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

yeah, it's basically a DL4

butttt with at least double the looping time, tons of presets as opposed to three, or modding it to get 6. plus the price seems reasonable considering all the features and different delays. this demo isn't terrible, but a better one could definitely be made. in fact it should be made by an HCFX'er....I am saving up....
            dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

Someone buy it and tell the rest of us what it's like.
              FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

• mojoplasma
                mojoplasma commented
                Editing a comment

I've had mine a few weeks and I like it quite a lot. In fact I traded my TC Flashback x4 for it and have been very happy.

seems to have a very transparent singnal pass through, and if I am not mistaken it can be set to true pypass.

Working...
            X