Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Custom Audio Electronics content.

CAE OD

This guy right here ^

It MSRP's for around $230, sells for $130 and I got it for $40 in my local music shop.

The boost: it's really amazing. It's a great boost, and adds up to 20dbs. That's a lot of dbs just hangin' around on tap. Great clean boost, but adds a little dirt on higher volumes. 

The overdrive: When I got it, I was **bleep** off. It sounded sterile, raspy and pretty much unusable, and for a pedal of this pedigree, it was unacceptable. I tried it on a friends Marshall and it really shines boosting up an already slightly overdriven sound. I play through a twin reverb. Not much OD going on there. I wouldn't use this as a standalone OD. I'm still on the lookout for one of those, but if you can find it for cheap, buy it.

Attached Files
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

How did you get it for $40?
    Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

• xrleroyx
      xrleroyx commented
      Editing a comment
      It was marked at $40. Nobody challenged it. I just immediately bought it.

Working...
X