Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could use an assistant or two... (co-moderator candidates)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bieke has my nomination.
    Mics, pedals, Amps, Guitars: My Spam

Comment

my vote goes to robo
      Good Transactions With: zombiecpm, theshoegazer, maxisnotdead, grygrx, Sonicyouth37, johnrambo, Jim Hunter (2x), Asylum, barney steele, crxsh

Comment

EDIT: Nitefly182 for mod!
        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

but, i've already got the avatar.

Comment

No offense to theatomicjeff, I don't know him, but from his "policies", he won't be a 1/4 as lenient/nice as Phil.

I would be 1/4 as lenient as Phil, but fractions higher than that would be a tall order for me.

For those that have submitted my name as a mod, I humbly appreciate the respect and consideration. Even though I post here a lot, due to work and school commitments, I'm unable to devote the time it would take to adequately help moderate the forum.

However, as I said in a previous post, if someone needs Solomon-like wisdom/advice, i.e., "What would TAJ do?", I'd be happy to share my thoughts.

Lots of great candidates have already been listed. I urge the nod to go to those forumites that consistently demonstrate having a good head on their shoulders.

*Back to the algebra homework*.

Comment

I'd be game to do it.....
              ARC Effects
              ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

Poborimp or noone.
                Watch out for the gypsy children in electric dresses
                they're insane

Comment

I'll throw my hat into the ring.
                  Good Deals

Comment

This might make people laugh but hey.

I tick all the boxes, im on here almost 11 hours a day so it wouldn't be difficult! Plus I hate trolls and i've never been banned.

Eh I love this forum what can i say.

Comment

where is kittie rose when you need her
                      {O,O}
                      (__(\
                      " "

Comment

o my....

to clementwave: youd have to get a new avatar. Very controversial considering that looks like a very young lady in rather exposing cloths..

Comment

Im sure that could be arranged

And she's english, was 17 when it was taken which is above 16. And is now 19.

Comment

you better come up with some strict guidelines as to what constitues a "troll"...
                            we dont need this place turning into the maps forum with people getting banned for the pithiest little ****************

Comment

I would be for DanJep if he was interested.

Maybe we should let Pbone do it so he can just ban himself immediately after he does something stupi, so we don't have to wait for an admin to find it
                              *-=:Trade References:=-

Comment

Im sure that could be arranged

And she's english, was 17 when it was taken which is above 16. And is now 19.

she wears that fishing net and the dog collar every day?
                                --------
                                GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
                                Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
                                You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

Working...
                                X