Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've heard some Fender 2013 rumors..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So I've heard some Fender 2013 rumors..



    http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

  • #2
    fender told me they are gonna buy some ****************ty 80's brand and destroy it.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

    Comment


    • #3
      fender told me they are gonna buy some ****************ty 80's brand and destroy it.
      Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

      Comment


      • #4
        good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219







        Originally Posted by Naterel


        I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.



        pretty wife
        soundcloud
        facebook

        Comment


        • #5
          good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219







          Originally Posted by Naterel


          I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.



          pretty wife
          soundcloud
          facebook

          Comment


          • #6
            http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

            Comment


            • #7
              http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

              Comment


              • #8
                http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    matching headstock is win. but meh otherwise
                    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      matching headstock is win. but meh otherwise
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                        View Post

                        fender told me they are gonna buy some ****************ty 80's brand and destroy it.




                        Hamer was a game changer. Idiot.
                        Benjamin Allison

                        Check out my latest album, We Enter the Dark Room, Alone
                        http://roestudios.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                          View Post

                          fender told me they are gonna buy some ****************ty 80's brand and destroy it.




                          Hamer was a game changer. Idiot.
                          Benjamin Allison

                          Check out my latest album, We Enter the Dark Room, Alone
                          http://roestudios.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I thought by the title that maybe Fender was going out of business.
                            http://sites.google.com/site/bizflyer/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I thought by the title that maybe Fender was going out of business.
                              http://sites.google.com/site/bizflyer/

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X