Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

TC Electronic is about to do it! The long awaited TonePrint Editor...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Electronic is about to do it! The long awaited TonePrint Editor...

http://www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-editor/

toneprint-editor-backstage-image.jpeg

Attached Files

Looks like I might be out of excuses to not get the Flashback x4.

Comment

Awesome!  This will convince me to buy/try all the tc pedals now.  This especially makes the X4 better.

martha_KH

Comment

• eti313
        eti313 commented
        Editing a comment

I will borrow one and check this out.

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment

The link is timing out on me - maybe they're updating their site. That's not unusual just before NAMM.

I'm very glad to see TC releasing that editor. After reviewing a couple of TC pedals and trying Toneprint, I'm interested in trying ithe editor out myself. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some new pedals coming out too. We'll find out tomorrow.

this is awesome
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Aedes
        Aedes commented
        Editing a comment

finally

yes please.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
      <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
      <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
      </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

I wonder if you can basically do what PGS did when they had the Alter Ego created and recreate the echo rec and DMM settings?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font face="Verdana"><br><br><b>Guitars:</b><br><br>Fender Jaguar HH, Fender MIJ Jazzmaster, Gibson Les Paul Studio<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b><br><br>2 Silverface 1970s Fender Pro Reverbs, Fender Blues Deluxe, Ampeg V4, 80s Roland JC-120<br><br><br><br><b>Current Main Rig</b><br><br>Fulltone Fulldrive II--&gt; Keeley modded Rat--&gt; Line 6 FM4--&gt; EHX Deluxe Memory Man--&gt; Line 6 Verbzilla--&gt; Roland JC-120<br><br><br><br><b>Other Stuff</b><br><br>Korg Electribe, iPad2 (Beatmaker 2, iSequence, Animoog)<br><br></font></font></div>

Comment

• shawnd2007
          shawnd2007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder if you can basically do what PGS did when they had the Alter Ego created and recreate the echo rec and DMM settings?

Good question.

Also how do you quote?

Finally!

Comment

This is really neat.

Although with the switches on TC Pedals... (jk!)

Comment

Id be all over a multi fx toneprint box with alter ego on board!!! Bill and Troy from Mastodon both have done tone prints. Not really diggin the look of the series aethsetically though.

Comment

• iodine74
              iodine74 commented
              Editing a comment

Only ever done a little digging into the TonePrint thing to begin with.  

Do you only have the ability to store one TonePrint to the pedal at a time?  Like I see that the delay as 11 or so model settings, with one being TonePrint.... is it only on that setting that you can download something to?

And with the software does it change that at all now?   

Also curious if you can only load delay toneprints on a delay pedal or could you store a chorus based effect there (obviously lots of implications there with the flashback 4x if you could set to different effect types in one unit)

It's be awesome, but would impact sales of thier individual Toneprint pedals, so me thinks it won't be out until the sales on the singles start dwindling.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• gambit
              gambit commented
              Editing a comment
              nothing to confirm yet if you can save your DIY delay toneprint to non-delay pedal from the series?
          Working...
          X