So who's still here and active?

• Members

TBH, I've been more "here" the last few weeks than the I was for the whole of 2012 - I got fed up with the constant system freezes, timeouts and load times, and took a leave. This place needs some tweaking, but at least it works. So apparently I'm here :)

• Members

It doesn't let me log in unless I do the password reset. I guess their solution would be to create a new account which I find strange that someone would run a business, so to speak, like that. That's like saying "oh we don't give a {censored} about you so just deal with it." Way to take care of your "customers" HC. I brought it to their attention when they first switched but to no avail....................................and I wait.....................................................................and..................................... wait............................................................thank god I'm not paying money for................................................. this........................................................and wait...................................................

Archived