Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai SETTINGS?

TruuSouljah

• Members

No.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1744297&

Why should we have to go dumpster diving through 27 pages of random BS and 12 other threads unrelated to the subject of this one to find different settings for the pedal? :poke:

Nevertheless that thread is quite useful...

I'll be getting the pedal on friday probably, I just ordered it.

I'll post mine once I have it figured out.

Thanks guys. :)

• Members

Some presets I dug up from another thread...

From ChuckNorris1982,

"I just tweaked my multi 1 sec + reverse preset to
sound a little more analogue.
This, I think is going to be my main mode now I figured out you can use tap tempo.

Blend - 10 O clock

Decay - 10 O clock

Filter - 11 O clock

Repeats - 10.30

Delay - Not sure as I tapped it in, but it's around 450 milliseconds

It's nothing fancy, just a nice warm straight delay I can use for clean post rock type stuff."

From Miggy01,

"
Reverse Echo-

1 30, 1 30, 1 30, 3, 8

I don't really know what to do with it yet though

Echo- 3 sec

10-11, all the way to the left, 12, all the way to the left, 9 30

that's a nice usable one.

300ms with mod

3, all right, all right, 9, all left

12, all right, 1 30 ish, 1 30 ish, 9

those are good for Mars Volta type noise"

• Members

Cheers to -Anti- who just hooked me up with a bunch of cool presets:cool::snax:

"All settings are clock times.

Ambient Delay;

1 sec mode

Blend; 10:30, Decay; 3:00, Filter; 11-12:00, Repeats; 12:00, Delay Time; 12:00

This gives an excellent, washy sounding ambient delay. I have it saved as a preset.

Straight Analog-sounding Delay;

3 sec Mode

Blend; 10:30, Decay; 9:00, Filter; 11-12:00, Repeats 10-12:00. Delay Time; 10-12:00

This will give a pretty analog-sounding longer delay. You can tweak the repeats and delay time to suit what you want. Remember - the 3 second mode takes delay up to 3 seconds, which is a bit long for most uses.

Chorus;

300ms+mod mode

Blend; Max, Decay; 10-11:00, Filter; 12:00, repeats; 9-11:00, Delay time; Min

This gives a great sounding chorus. Turn up the Decay and repeats to get a flanger setting. If the repeats go past 3:00 it WILL begin to oscillate in all sorts of crazy ways. I personally really like it, but you need to be careful with it because it hits some pretty insane frequencies. The manual says it can actually damage speakers if you aren't careful."

• Members

I really only have one special preset on mine, it's on the reverse mode and it keeps repeating what you play for a long time, reversing all the notes of course, but it's a preset and I have no clue anymore what the settings are.

And maybe this thread should know : the tap tempo is ALWAYS usable, even if the manual says it isn't. In 1sec+rev it's usable, while looping it's usable in the other modes. And you can get longer than 300 ms delay out of the 300 ms+mod mode (up to 600 ms or something) by tapping it in instead of turning the delay knob.

• Members

Well I've been having a lot of fun with the pedal.., I got it on friday. I am suprised it is so... flangey. and I wish the loop didn't lose quality and I wish it had the ability to undo. I also wish I could save more than 1 preset per mode... All in all though, it's a great pedal and I've been having a blast with it, it's a great value. I get pretty good reverb, chorus, flange, echo, and a looper... and some wacked out sounds too. I've yet to discover everything the pedal has to offer, and I am far from mastering the knobs with my toes... but I'll keep practicing. :)

• 4 years later...

Archived