Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in NAMM: Hammond Leslie pedal

Pertinent to my interests. You'd think if anyone had a handle on what makes the Leslie sound, it'd be those organ-pounding puds.

I am a dead sucker for stacking distortion/fuzz into good modulation, and a Leslie is such a good sound.

EchoD...did you stop by and try?
    Phil?
    Bieke?
    Buehler?

Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya'Good Deals with: Catalinbread, BR4D/MojoHand (via his retailers), sh333 (teh debbil)Not around much any more

Love me some Leslie.
    Russian DolphinsBandcamp -Â****http://russiandolphins.bandcamp.com/Soundcloud -Â****https://soundcloud.com/russiandolphins

Comment

lefort_1 wrote:

Pertinent to my interests. You'd think if anyone had a handle on what makes the Leslie sound, it'd be those organ-pounding puds.

I am a dead sucker for stacking distortion/fuzz into good modulation, and a Leslie is such a good sound.

EchoD...did you stop by and try?
      Phil?
      Bieke?
      Buehler?

I wasn't at namm but did see that Leslie pedal in the Premier Guitar coverage

Comment

• Matt_was_taken
        Matt_was_taken commented
        Editing a comment

heres the blurb from the website:

Hammond USA Announces First-ever Digital Leslie Pedal

Hammond Organ USA announces the release at the 2013 Winter NAMM of their first-ever Digital Leslie Pedal. Designed and built in America, the Leslie Pedal allows the distinctive rotary, moving sound of a Leslie to be added to any, guitar, bass, keyboard, or studio rig.

Derived from the state-of-the art Digital Leslie onboard the new Hammond Sk series stage keyboards and the flagship B-3mkII Organ, the Leslie Pedal evokes
        vintage 122 and 147 Leslies, and the Model 18, basis of the classic Vibratone Guitar cabinet made famous by Stevie Ray Vaughn and others. The fourth model replicates the distinctive PR-40 stationary speaker cabinet, which was standard issue with Hammond Organs in the 50?s and 60?s, and a

Working...
    X