Dear HARDWIRE......Please make a Fuzz

dZjupp

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

because there aren't enough fuzz pedals for sale yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

oh yes we need another fuzz pedal on the planet earth...

Yeah people stop making pedals, we already have enough delay, od, fuzz, chorus, wah...... facepalm.gif

• Members

can it have tap tempo... like for crazy oscillations, that you dial in via tap.. with a subdivider or multiplier based on whether you want overtones or undertones?

I have the hardwire delay and I like the tap on that, so I figured it would be basically the same.

• Members

I agree. The Hardwire pedals are pretty near to boutique in tone IME. I have the CM-2 (tube drive) and recently got the SC-2 (valve distortion). They sound very good live and cut through the mix. The CM-2 is really a better tubescreamer than most that I've had because of the EQ (bass and treble). Not so crazy about the TL-2 (metal distortion) pedal. It's just not a tight enough metal type tone; it could be better. It's good but the SC-2 is better for what I need. I think if they redesigned the TL-2 and modeled it on the Boss MT-2 (metal zone) and added tweaks to get rid of the bees nest sound it would be a pedal that would really sell well. Actually if they'd slim them down a little but keep the same look they'd probably sell a whole lot more of them. BTW I really like the way they look and their feel. Very well built.

Archived