No announcement yet.

BOSS ME-5 ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS ME-5 ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

Anyone use a Boss ME-5 Multi-fx system...? There's hardly anything on youtube about this thing. I was hoping for a quick set up guide or something?

bump

Comment

Yeah I can't get youtube on mine either. I'm not even sure how I can install flash.
      FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

Man i had one so many years ago, it rocked. I miss it. And i cant remember anything about programming.

Try to find a manual online...

Originally Posted by IRG:
        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

http://www.bossus.com/backstage/product_manuals/?group=2

Comment

Ahhh, that manual is so weird! It's just so ... formally written? I'd be much better with a demo video
            So the ME5 .. it's a keeper? The fact it's mostly analog was a nice selling point.

Comment

I believe Stubacca has one of those? Shoot him a PM! I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot.
              Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

its worth to keep it. I learned with the manual, and i hate those. You'll be fine...
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

i used one when i lived in japan. it was so cool. id get one if i found a good deal.
                  OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

me too.
                    Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

• hiero
                      hiero commented
                      Editing a comment

If you have an old BOSS ME-5 - Don't sell it!

Few people realise that the ME-5 incorporates the classic BOSS pedal internals that are now vintage in their own right including the: CS-2, DS-1, OD-2, RV-3, EQ-1, CE-1, DD-2, BF-2 all together with a switchable Noise Suppressor that calms the proceedings. I have an all up-to-ate set of BOUTIQUE Patches in mine that gives me classic sounds such as:

Univibe, Vibratone, (and other Leslie effects), Rangemaster, Fuzz-Face, Tweed and driven Deluxe Reverb emulations, classic JTM45, Rockabilly, Bluesbreaker, 'Rectified' and 'Twang' - all classic tones in various states - and not modeled!!

You can get a set too and upload either via sysex/midi and your PC or manual input. See link where to hear/get them.

Working...
                  X