Any celebrity rigs with Multi-FX processors in them?

Kassanova

• Members

A couple years ago when Judas Priest got back together with Rob Halford I read an interview in Guitar World with KK Downing and Glenn Tipton. KK said he uses the POD live because he likes being able to easily recall the same sounds he used in the studio when onstage, and have it all handy. Might be useful because of their extensive back catalogue of songs and sounds. I still hate multi effects units, but I guess not everyone does.

• Members

Waaaay back when... Dave Navarro supposedly switched to a Boss multifx board because his pedals were getting victimized by their stage antics. That was Nothing's Shocking era tho... so it could have just been the smack talking. :) I think it probably would have been the first ME series back then.

• Members

Most of those suck and most bands prefer the sound and simplicity of a tube amp head to a complicated floor processor.

I don't know...I can't get a phase or delay sound out of my old Bassman head worth a {censored}.:confused:

I use pedals as an alternative to muti-fx. I still use a tube head though, which doesn't have a damn thing to do with what's used for effects...

• Members

Im pretty sure that the Guy from Muse uses a Boss GT somthing. But I might be thinking of the Roland Midi Processor.

He used to have a roland GK midi system, which kinda looks like a boss multi-effects unit. He's ditched that for higher-end rack gear, now.

Archived