Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Saw This One Guy With Kudos

...he had a box of them, the snack bar. It was in line for Wapred Tour in Indy in 03 I think. They wouldn't let him take them in so he threw them all happy fun style to the people behind him in line. I got one. I think it was the M&Ms one. 

Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

They were probably laced with bath salts or something.
    Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• Felix959
      Felix959 commented
      Editing a comment

In 2003, bath salts were actually bath salts.

Also, snack nostalgia now in full effect. I always wanted Kudos but my parents would never buy anything fancier than Quaker granola bars. I was squarely in the lower strata of the lunchroom hierarchy.

CSB. Have some kudos, you two.

AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

Comment

If you give a man a kudos, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man how to kudos he'll eat for life.
      Listen to my band's new song "Clover" and download our albums free. modgun.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
      X