Is Microsynth used in any songs?

macadood

• Members

thanks. checking out the savior solo right now, i cant remember how it goes.

youtube links would be useful :thu:

i just want to see what kind of practical uses it has in songs, other than me just screwing around with it making sweet synth sounds

• Members

I've heard it used by:

Primus

Eagles of Death Metal

... um

that's all I can really think of right now, but there are others I just have a {censored} memory.

Awesome pedal.... would be an EPIC pedal if they could figure out how to put presets on it.

• Members

I've heard it used by:

Primus

Eagles of Death Metal

... um

that's all I can really think of right now, but there are others I just have a {censored} memory.

Awesome pedal.... would be an EPIC pedal if they could figure out how to put presets on it.

agreed, presets would be nice. but its honestly not too hard to set. very straight forward imo

• Members

agreed, presets would be nice. but its honestly not too hard to set. very straight forward imo

yeah but when you're on stage, those tiny little moves on the sliders can change the result a lot. and you don't want to be synth pluckin away trying to find your sound mid show, especially with a pedal that has such a great :eek: value for the audience.

it bugs me also because you can get such massively different sounds out of it, and sometimes these sounds require a lot of tweaking... If someone could mod one into having presets, that would be amazing and I would have my microsynth back on my board in a heartbeat.

• Members

Sweet tune, bro. I really like the mix too. Did you use the MicroSynth for all of the filtery guitars, or just during the solo? Also, what are you using for delay?

Not sure about your other questions, but I am pretty sure he used it for the bass lines (if I remember correctly). Big fan of that song.

He has a thread somewhere on here detailing the signal chains.

Archived