Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Corgan ever used the Microsynth live. I know the other guitar player, Schroeder, had it in his rack though.

Comment

I Every Door!
      It's on heavy rotation on my pod since I bought it on Itune a while ago! I never got tired of it!
      I wish the other songs in Thomas's soundclick were available on Itunes
      Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Dean Ween keeps one on his pedal board. I know he has some "Square Wave Jam" stuff, but I'm not sure what album/live tracks it is on. I'll have to go back and listen.

Yeah, I remember a quote where he basically said they always have one around when they record. All of their albums have ridiculous fat, synthy guitars somewhere, so I'd imagine a lot of it is Microsynth. Check out Chocolate and Cheese, The Mollusk, and White Pepper and you'll hear some for sure.
        Founding father of the Fulldrive IIth Fairies

Comment

• fuzmeister
          fuzmeister commented
          Editing a comment

Bad Company's "Rock and Roll Fantasy" uses one in the intro riff and possibly elsewhere in the song. Jazz guitarist John Scofield uses one pretty extensively as well - sometimes just to color his tone a little though.

- Steve

Can hog do polyphonic stuff? Or only the pog
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• Urinate Forever
          Urinate Forever commented
          Editing a comment
          it depends on what your note choice is, i think?

• TehSuperFox
          TehSuperFox commented
          Editing a comment
          The hog is definitely polyphonic

so what youre saying is that the hog should be called a POG+
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Working...
      X