Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are you GAS'ing for from Namm 2013?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are you GAS'ing for from Namm 2013?

The new Zvex sequence pedals really have my attention... plus the EHX 45000 looper is top on the list as soon as it is released. What are you GAS'ing for?

Good Transactions with: kismet78 (x3) // Dap99 // 22Tape // rdawk // T ned // Crxshdxmmy // placebo62 // thebazaar // Used666 // RDM // hivedestruction // gummodlx // elicious // Scarlet Theory // xtoby44x // claytonjohn18

volto

Comment

• turnstylepoet
      turnstylepoet commented
      Editing a comment
      The Ibanez ES2 looks interesting.

• Stubacca
      Stubacca commented
      Editing a comment

goodhonk wrote:

volto

Okay... am I dumb, what's Volto?

DSI Prophet 12, Buchla Music Easel, STG Soundlabs Archangel, EHX Hog2, Ibanez ES2, Eventide H9, ZVex Fat Fuzz Factory, Zvex Super Seek Wah, ZVex Ringtone II, Pedaltrain Volto, TC Electronics Ditto.

Comment

• Trick Fall
      Trick Fall commented
      Editing a comment

That EHX sequencer thing looked pretty interesting.

Ye olde Baby Fuzz Face & ES-2.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

EQD Disaster Transport Sr.

Comment

I'm interested in that new Mooer looper.

Comment

• Urinate Forever
          Urinate Forever commented
          Editing a comment
          Eh, not much. Nobody has designed my dream pedal yet, EHX is getting REALLY close though with the epitome.

Gtfo. What you need an epitome for. Esp at that price it makes more sense to just buy all three separate and then be able to flip them and rearranged them as you please. Unless it sold for sub $200 new I don't see these 'multis' catching on. I mean how bad did that Tone Tattoo fail :lolpikachu:
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• BHz_econo
          BHz_econo commented
          Editing a comment
          nothing. pedals are for chumps

• Urinate Forever
          Urinate Forever commented
          Editing a comment

macadood wrote:
          Gtfo. What you need an epitome for. Esp at that price it makes more sense to just buy all three separate and then be able to flip them and rearranged them as you please. Unless it sold for sub $200 new I don't see these 'multis' catching on. I mean how bad did that Tone Tattoo fail :lolpikachu:

I have no need for an epitome.  L2read pls.

I don't think it's a ****************ty pedal though.  As someone else said in one of those threads, it's a super reverb pedal, complete with octaves and modulation.  

HAVE YOU EVER USED FLERB BEFORE?  IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Also, the tone tattoo isn't really a fail.  you're just not the target market.

• ChuckNorris1982
          ChuckNorris1982 commented
          Editing a comment

macadood wrote:

Buying the original three pedals does't give you the option to route the effects such that the SEM and Micropog are only affecting the wet signal of the Holy Grail.... and that's what the shimmer button on the Epitome does.

So there's that.  Plus it's cheaper, smaller and uses less power taps than buying all three.

EHX 8 Step will prob. be ordered soon/when it is released

korg mini ms20 also looks very nice

maybe the new fuzz factory? need to find out if it can sound exactly like the normal FF, if so I'll most likely get one at some point.

we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

Magnatone

Silvertone

Attached Files
          If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

Aughhhh dude that mini MS-20 is so ****************ing killer sounding.

One of the only hardware synths I'd consider buying based on what I've heard so far.
            Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

My roommate brought home a sunburst bass VI on Tuesday and I must admit its pretty cool but I wouldn't use it. The bass fuzz factory looks cools as well as the reissue guilds. I don't gas for much these days....pity.
              facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

Working...
              X