Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The holding onto negatvity over your jealousy about a fancy inanimate chunk of wood and projecting that jealous negativity and BHZ out to the rest of creation is the problem not the fancy chunk of wood.

Comment

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment

alien wrote:
      The holding onto negatvity over your jealousy about a fancy inanimate chunk of wood and projecting that jealous negativity and BHZ out to the rest of creation is the problem not the fancy chunk of wood.

No doubt.  It's just a guitar, guys.

Personally, I can't stand strats and teles...I'd be stupid to bash them, though-not only are there a lot of great players that use them, but there's been a lot of great music made with them.  The same applies to PRS, Gibson, Ibanez, Gretsch, Yamaha, Rickenbacker, etc.

• V
      V commented
      Editing a comment

You're right. I secretly want a PRS with an abalone jesus on it. Totally called it. 

I care about IRG's opinion. He's a good guy.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• IRG
      IRG commented
      Editing a comment

echodeluxe wrote:

You get Kudos!

• t-rey
      t-rey commented
      Editing a comment

echodeluxe wrote:

I respect IRG's opinion.  IRG knows toan.

*skips entire thread* I've never liked the way any PRS felt or sounded. /shrug

<blockquote>Phil O'Keefe wrote:<br>You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.</blockquote><br><a target="_blank" href="http://taylorvenema.tumblr.com/post/22631991413/hey-gear-nerds"><font size="1">gear.</font></a>

Comment

Shut the **************** up, Ben.
      Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• Dr.Picklebottom
        Dr.Picklebottom commented
        Editing a comment

echodeluxe wrote:
        Shut the **************** up, Ben.

i dont know, ive really ben lubin his posts.

Working...
    X