Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: So, my wife and I are going busking tomorrow... Advice?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Heavy lifting and carrying through the second biggest store in the company, drastic rota changes (I have IBS, so I need very regular eating and sleeping habits), having to go to the men's room a lot...



    All sales assistants have to do stock duties, too. I have back, hip and shoulder problems from a car accident and, whilst I made it clear in my application that I can't do heavy work, I still had to do it. My IBS and depression go hand-in-hand, so when I get stressed out, I get massive flare-ups. There was crazy, contradictory, fear-factor management on my back all the time, so I ended up really ill. I don't understand what all this confusion's about. NetStar will attest that I've spent crazy amounts of time seeing doctors and hospital specialists and I was having to take crazy amounts of meds to even get through a morning.
    Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

    Comment


    • #47






      Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
      View Post

      Wife: Shame all I can play is the tambourine and shakey eggy thing. Too bad you missed my topless webcamming days!




      i'd be more likely to help a girl playing a tambourine, than a guy playing guitar.

      Comment


      • #48






        Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever
        View Post

        You 2 could easily pull off a Human League tribute act There has to be a market for that somewhere.




        lol



        Busking set should be all Human League songs.
        This sig space for rent

        Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

        Comment


        • #49






          Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever
          View Post

          You 2 could easily pull off a Human League tribute act There has to be a market for that somewhere.







          PLEASE DO THIS!
          ___________________________________________


          youtube
          soundclick

          Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

          Comment


          • #50
            You already have no dignity so might as well play 80's music.

            Comment


            • #51






              Quote Originally Posted by Zetamkiii
              View Post

              You already have no dignity so might as well play 80's music.




              Wat?! That's just evil.



              There's nothing undignified about 80s music or The Human League. I love Dare! And Fascination.

              Comment


              • #52






                Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
                View Post

                Have you guys considered pornography? Awkward Amateur porn is all the rage these days.




                lol
                http://www.myspace.com/399453211

                http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=276061

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nails

                Comment


                • #53






                  Quote Originally Posted by christianatl
                  View Post





                  lulz, I still sing that song whenever we get the sunday paper. Love the tapeworm food part.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    +1 for human league.
                    ____________________________________________
                    Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

                    Originally Posted by IRG:
                    "reunula speaks the trooth"

                    Comment


                    • #55


                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLAYUxhsjR4





                      Get your wife to dance in an angry cigarette costume?

                      Comment


                      • #56






                        Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
                        View Post

                        NetStar will attest that I've spent crazy amounts of time seeing doctors and hospital specialists and I was having to take crazy amounts of meds to even get through a morning.




                        I'm attesting.
                        WTB:
                        Akai SynthStation 49 Keyboard

                        Good People;BTBAM, starsailor803, letsgocoyote/Mellowtone Pedals x4, indigoguy, Loobster, melx x2, radiosilence, Stratman Tigers, Casari, HCT, gambit, Seano Porno, AidyCM, Hand Amputation, GDan

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          really wish you guys the best.



                          i agree you need some kind of schtick. doesn't have to be ridiculous.

                          Comment


                          • #58






                            Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
                            View Post

                            Heavy lifting and carrying through the second biggest store in the company, drastic rota changes (I have IBS, so I need very regular eating and sleeping habits), having to go to the men's room a lot...



                            All sales assistants have to do stock duties, too. I have back, hip and shoulder problems from a car accident and, whilst I made it clear in my application that I can't do heavy work, I still had to do it. My IBS and depression go hand-in-hand, so when I get stressed out, I get massive flare-ups. There was crazy, contradictory, fear-factor management on my back all the time, so I ended up really ill. I don't understand what all this confusion's about. NetStar will attest that I've spent crazy amounts of time seeing doctors and hospital specialists and I was having to take crazy amounts of meds to even get through a morning.




                            my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Heavy lifting? What were they making you lift that was so heavy? They forbid you from pooing? I worked in HMV for 4 years through uni and never had to lift anything particularly heavy.
                              my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

                              Comment


                              • #60






                                Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
                                View Post

                                Heavy lifting and carrying through the second biggest store in the company, drastic rota changes (I have IBS, so I need very regular eating and sleeping habits), having to go to the men's room a lot...



                                All sales assistants have to do stock duties, too. I have back, hip and shoulder problems from a car accident and, whilst I made it clear in my application that I can't do heavy work, I still had to do it. My IBS and depression go hand-in-hand, so when I get stressed out, I get massive flare-ups. There was crazy, contradictory, fear-factor management on my back all the time, so I ended up really ill. I don't understand what all this confusion's about. NetStar will attest that I've spent crazy amounts of time seeing doctors and hospital specialists and I was having to take crazy amounts of meds to even get through a morning.




                                jesus, dude! mojos
                                Also dick swabs suck. a lot.

                                good deals with: HazeFX

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X