Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: So, my wife and I are going busking tomorrow... Advice?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMV
    my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

the desire 4 musk has subd'...
      changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

It's just for a bit of fun and to tide us over until one of the trillions of jobs we apply to takes us on. I had to quit my job at HMV because of my health, so I'm having to be pretty selective about what I do.
        Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

Does HMV have a coal mine division or something?
          Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

To be honest, if i saw your wife I'd give her as much money as I could. As I would to any attractive girl. Put a dude next to her and I'd most likely just walk by.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
              View Post

It's just for a bit of fun and to tide us over until one of the trillions of jobs we apply to takes us on. I had to quit my job at HMV because of my health, so I'm having to be pretty selective about what I do.

You had to quit because of your health? Sounds fishy to me. Why weren't they supportive of your health condition?

Comment

Aidy, get signed up at a temp agency. You can tart your CV up to make it look like you've got whatever experience you need to land an
                Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by orangesix
                  View Post

To be honest, if i saw your wife I'd give her as much money as I could. As I would to any attractive girl. Put a dude next to her and I'd most likely just walk by.

Wife: Shame all I can play is the tambourine and shakey eggy thing. Too bad you missed my topless webcamming days!
                  Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

is it?

Comment

View Post

Wife: Shame all I can play is the tambourine and shakey eggy thing. Too bad you missed my topless webcamming days!

good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                      soundcloud
                      facebook

Comment

View Post

You 2 could easily pull off a Human League tribute act There has to be a market for that somewhere.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Loobs
                          View Post

You had to quit because of your health? Sounds fishy to me. Why weren't they supportive of your health condition?

I had a doctor's note for amended duties and the manager took no notice of it whatsoever. I also have to work very regular hours because I have to eat, drink and sleep at very regular times. Did they take any notice of that? Did they ****************. I got so bad in the end that my doctor advised that I stop before I end up in hospital. I asked my boss about it and I was given a week until my last day.

You can ask anyone who's worked at HMV Trocadero in the past year - it's a really unpleasant place to work and most people are kept in line by fear. Toxic atmosphere in that place. It's a shame, because most people there are really nice. I wouldn't quit my job unless I absolutely had to - I loved the customer service part of the job and I miss the customers a lot. I served some wonderful people.

Comment

HMV? Don't they just sell DVDs and music posters?
                            Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin
                              View Post

HMV? Don't they just sell DVDs and music posters?

...and never the DVDs and music posters I want.
                              Excellent deals done: cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -

Comment

I am so confused and intrigued by this HMV thing.

what dutys couldnt you do.
                                Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Working...
                                X