X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMAD & NMPD M=Micro

IMAG0004.jpgIMAG0006.jpgSo a local music shop had a sale and since i constantly suffer from GAS i went along to score bargains. What a brough home was an Orange Micro Terror and a Mooer Hustle Drive.

Firstly: The micro terror is beyond amazing. It sounds fantastic, not just for an amp of its size and price range but just in general. Its also very loud for 20watts of solid state power. Defintely could gig with it through my 2x12. I love it!

The hustle drive is also pretty great. A very faithful clone of an OCD and an all round great sounding pedal. It actually works with the micro terror really well.

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Edwards Ex-125E<br>Ibanez PGM301<br>Ibanez FRM100TR<br>Into<br>Ibanez Airplane Flanger, MXR Phase 90, TC Electronic Corona Chorus, Way Huge Green Rhino, Majik Box Fuzz Universe and Boss DD3<br>into<br>Marshall Vintage Modern 100w<br>Marshall JVM 205h<br>with Marshall 1936 2x12<br><br><br><br>Great dealings with: Dangerous Dan, Foamoi_refreshe<br><br><br><br>Check out my Thin Lizzy cover band, Phat Lizzy, on youtube: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoivvYSW0&amp;feature=related" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoi...eature=related</a></div>

Awesome! HNPD and HNAD! I've wondered about those micro Oranges before. Sounds like they are the real deal.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

• thom
      thom commented
      Editing a comment
      HNamp&pedalD!

Had a hustle drive for a short while, only sold it cause I bought two other mooer dirt peds at the same time and didn't need all three of em. Definatelly a very good ocd clone though, pretty amazing overdrive for the money.
Working...
X