Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not being able to quote/reply or embed on this forum using an iPad....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being able to quote/reply or embed on this forum using an iPad....

... might be enough reason to do what all the other whiners have done... abandon ship. Is there any plan to correct this? Or is it no longer worth the trouble?

humm....have not noticed that. Interesting

From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

Fender&EHX4ever wrote:
      ... might be enough reason to do what all the other whiners have done... abandon ship. Is there any plan to correct this? Or is it no longer worth the trouble?

The only way I've been able to quote from iOS is to run chrome, and select the "request desktop site" from the settings menu in chrome.  with safari I had no luck.

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

• Beef
        Beef commented
        Editing a comment

• andreas
        andreas commented
        Editing a comment

Aedes wrote:

Fender&EHX4ever wrote:

The only way I've been able to quote from iOS is to run chrome, and select the "request desktop site" from the settings menu in chrome.  with safari I had no luck.

Dang it, that actually works! I haz quote-powers on the iPad...

Meh

Comment

Working...
      X